Islamic invasion - in your countries?

I have heard solid arguments that an Islamic takeover is in the works. Maybe it is paranoia. I could be wrong but I recall hearing that a good chunk of the British parliament is Muslim. And there is the claim that the US president is Muslim.

It seems pretty ridiculous to me. The good thing about the CIA, nro, NSA, etc is they will never let that happen. White man is still in charge of the USA, for better or for worse.

While I disagree with there being a danger of Muslim takeover I am happy that this thread exists. It is a good idea to think outside the box and consider ideas even if they sound ridiculous.

We are in a dark age believe it or not. Keep an open mind with a closed fist.

i don't actually give a fuck. there is only one thing i fear and that's the too damn high amount of idiots living on this planet :D

There does seem to be Muslims trying to enforce sharia law in cities in England, they have sharia courts and are declaring places "muslim areas" having muslim patrols that confiscate alcohol from people on nights out, give them verbal abuse, threatening to stab non believers and have assaulted people on occasion.

Quite frankly if you don't like the way of life in the UK then you should fuck off back to a Muslim country if that's how you want to live. Honestly I'm actually quite fucked off that the government doesn't seem to have done much to clamp down on it, though I'm not sure how widespread the problem is.

There does seem to be Muslims trying to enforce sharia law in cities in England, they have sharia courts and are declaring places "muslim areas" having muslim patrols that confiscate alcohol from people on nights out, give them verbal abuse, threatening to stab non believers and have assaulted people on occasion.

Really?? If that happened here in Sweden i'd be worried...

I think Islam is a troublesome religion (aren't all??) which are suppressing woman and aren't very tolerant in general. They did a show on that in Sweden where the reporters contacted them officially and then on hidden camera and got different answers ofc haha! It was about husband abuse and what the women should do. They where advice to stick with the man and honor him in the unofficial interview.

But on other hand US and their We trust in God shit is troublesome too. Religion is just plain stupid and has brought so much suffering upon the world.

/yawn

Wake me when the so called "revolution" is over.

As mentioned earlier I'm far more worried about the abundance of stupidly displayed in the world today than an Islamic takeover occurring in my small corner of northeastern Connecticut. I suspect there are far more idiots in the world than Muslims - many of them in positions of power ;)

Quite frankly if you don't like the way of life in the UK then you should fuck off back to a Muslim country if that's how you want to live. Honestly I'm actually quite fucked off that the government doesn't seem to have done much to clamp down on it, though I'm not sure how widespread the problem is.

That is unacceptable. If they want to live under their law, then just go live in a muslim country.

There is a lot of disinformation on this topic. But Trev is not wrong when he mentions those things; they have happened. There is also talk of Muslim rape-gangs who target women on the streets:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...mote-grooming-rings-Muslim-leader-claims.html

It's all still quite in the minority, and you certainly cannot judge all Muslims in the same way. But there is a lot of fear a paranoia surrounding them in England, has been for the last decade or so to be honest.

The concept of 'ummah' is largely responsible for a lot of this kind of thing - it is dangerous and needs to be intellectually challenged at all levels.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah

That is unacceptable. If they want to live under their law, then just go live in a muslim country.

Saying such things in the UK - particularly if you're a public figure of some kind - will get you in the newspapers, will get you fired, and will force you to make some kind of grovelling apology.

Im not really saying they are going to take over, but i have some pretty fucking bad experiences with muslims to be honest.. i've been beaten up and threatened just for being "a white Swedish coward" on several ocassions.
But when i grew up my family was very close to a muslim family that was very friendly, so im not going to say that all muslims are bad.. but to be honest, i'd say that 1/10 muslims i've met so far have been good people(And i have met my fair share.).

Also, i've come to find that people who defend muslims AND people who oppose them really doesnt seem to have any personal experiences with them at all.