Issue 7 of Beyond Preview

Sep 5, 2009
Issue seven of Beyond will be a tour special - featuring our own behind the scenes story of Kerkrade, Zoetermeer, Bochum and Fused. We also have the thoughts of band members and a couple of others involved in the shows.

The issue will also have a short feature of Richard's project League of Lights, another three tracks in the spotlight and hopefully a couple of other things that we are waiting to hear about.

As part of the issue seven celebrations we also want to run a few galleries of pics from these dates - so if you have some pics then please send to beyond@thresh.net We might even choose your pic for the issue itself.

Don't forget if you got a Threshold setlist then we want a picture of it - same email, tell us where it was from and we'll add the pic to the archives.

We also still want to get a pic of every venue Threshold has played - so anyone get one of Lydney town hall???

As always you can grab anything i've uploaded.
You can use the one's i posted on my facebook, i won't upload to photopit anymore as that place wll be closing. At the moment i am working on creating my own photo website. But that's something for the future...

Maiden United pics of their 2nd tour will be upladed on my facebook aswell

cheers, Alex