BEYOND - THE OFFICIAL THRESHOLD FAN CLUB

Nice entry, once again. I think the Transformers-related questions to Pete came from me. :D

Pete, give the new line toys a chance - I was skeptic just like you, but I the found out they are brilliant and the engineering work is often astonishing! Plus give a look to the new Universe line - they are redoing the g1 charachters with a mor modern approach but the original feel!

"just how do you say Boerderij?" -> this made me rolling on the floor laughing, I know how unpredictably it is spoken! :lol:
If it came from you it was telepathy!

And you know too much about Transformers!!!

lol "just how do you say Boerderij?" :D

They prolly told you that night, but phonetically it's something like boo-rder-aye (roll the r's :p )

Issue Two is possibly even better than Issue One :) Already looking forward to Issue Three :D Thank you!
One small pointer is that I found that the blue font colour you used for the quotes from Richard in the bit about the tour made it harder too read. It may be cos I read it just now, after a hard day of work, being exhausted and everything, but I didn't find it easy on the eyes and would rather have seen a colour more like perhaps the colour used for the links and email addresses in the newsletter.

One small pointer is that I found that the blue font colour you used for the quotes from Richard in the bit about the tour made it harder too read. It may be cos I read it just now, after a hard day of work, being exhausted and everything, but I didn't find it easy on the eyes and would rather have seen a colour more like perhaps the colour used for the links and email addresses in the newsletter.

Agreed, I had to highlight the text in order to read it

The blue pick outs have had the bold taken off them so now should be easier on the eye.

It probably depends what type of screen you are using too as they do look alright here.

But thanks for pointing it out - I am sure others have had the same problem, so it is very useful to be able to make tweaks like that. If you notice anything else just say.

Thanks

Beyond

Forgot to say that the spotlight on the fans is a great idea, I strongly recommend to put FG in the list of those to be interviewed,:heh::heh::heh:

I second that! FG would be a good choice for the next issue.

I really enjoyed reading this one. Well done, Astrid :) And great choice of pictures!

I second that! FG would be a good choice for the next issue.

I really enjoyed reading this one. Well done, Astrid :) And great choice of pictures!

Definitely agree that FG deserves to be in the next issue! And I'm sure FG would be happy to retaliate Rob's questions with some of his own for Rob the issue after that :p

Nice entry, once again. I think the Transformers-related questions to Pete came from me. :D

Pete, give the new line toys a chance - I was skeptic just like you, but I the found out they are brilliant and the engineering work is often astonishing! Plus give a look to the new Universe line - they are redoing the g1 charachters with a mor modern approach but the original feel!

"just how do you say Boerderij?" -> this made me rolling on the floor laughing, I know how unpredictably it is spoken! :lol:

Ha ha ha ha... Nah... What I really do not like is all the watered down plastic
they're made of! You see I loved the G1 series because of the diecast components. There was a weight and quality to them that just isn't there with the new toys.

I've got most of the Japanese Takara BinalTechs, which are real quality collectable pieces because of all the Metal parts and complex transformations, but I stopped due to them making more and more of the later ones more plasticky... :(

And I only have Masterpiece Prime because he's the only masterpiece that has major diecast parts... MasterPiece Megatron and so fourth are all plastic and weigh nothing.. I'm sorry but I'm not paying over £100 pounds for a collectable model when it's all plastic. Prime feels like £70.00 pounds worth, he really does :)

Oh and yes, I've seen the universe line and I won't be buying them :/

Anyway thats my moan over and done with... Back to all things Threshold :headbang:

The blue pick outs have had the bold taken off them so now should be easier on the eye.

It probably depends what type of screen you are using too as they do look alright here.

But thanks for pointing it out - I am sure others have had the same problem, so it is very useful to be able to make tweaks like that. If you notice anything else just say.

Thanks

Beyond

Isn't it easier to change it to the color used for Karl's quote in the same article? Though it's easier to read now, Karl's quote is way easier on the eyes, imo.

The quotes, in the same article, are by different band members hence different colours. The MySpace palette is limited though. We'll just have to try and limit each future article to quotes by just one band member!

On another subject, we would like to categorise any MySpace "friends" that also appear here so if you are one of those please send us a MySpace message. So far we have Astrid, Iris, Rob n Roll and Ayreonaut. If you are reading this and aren't in that list then send us a MySpace message, it will help us a lot!

We are now on Facebook

You should be able to find us by searching for

Beyond Threshold

or the email address, beyond@thresh.net

The Facebook page will be used to post updates to the MySpace page including the minor sort of things that don't warrant a blog post on MySpace but that people may well be interested in.

And whilst I think of it we would still like to get some more pics for the Essence of Progression dates, especially the dates we haven't got any for yet. If you know of some pics out there then let us know and we will try and contact the owner and then we can share them with everyone.

And after a flurry we haven't had any set lists recently - we would love to get more so if you have any (or know of any) then please let us know.

As ever please get in touch with us about anything!

At present we are working on Issue 3 (aiming for a flexible end of February date), and a new gallery theme will be announced at that time (it links to one of the articles).

Thanks

Beyond

Don't worry it's not aimed at you - it's a hint for everyone.

We know that the posters on here know a lot of people that aren't on here and there have to be more set lists out there, more pics out there and more fans. We're just trying to bring it all together in one place!

Thanks

Beyond

Been busy tidying up my house, here's one for the setlist gallery

Zoetermeer april 14th 2008

Zoetermeer04-19-2008.jpg