it happened 2 years ago, today

Yetti

Oct 29, 2002
Amerika
Visit site
we lost an amazing musician, a musical influence for many, and a brother in our world of metal. yes, it was the untimely passing of death/control denied guitarist/vocalist(for death) chuck shuldiner. if youve never heard of him before, WTF?!?:guh: quit reading this and go get 'the sound of preserverence' right now. i mean it, this very second. now, im not going to go into a long retrospective of his career because many people on here already know it or you can find quite a few on the net. i just wanted to remind you of the tragedy on december 13, 2001. i think we all should take some time today and reflect on the things in our lives that are most important and remember how much our loved ones mean to us because we never know when our time to exit life will be here.

"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last." - Pull the Plug

ASmemorial03-2002Chuckguitars2.JPG

Chuck Shuldiner(May 13, 1967-December 13, 2001)​
RIP

Cheers
Remembrance with a candle will burn today

5700 people around half the world will die this day as well

Remembrance with a candle will burn today

Chuck was a cool dude ,he lived,played here (Toronto) back in the day

He loved cats (and Anvil-Exciter)

Chuck R.I.P

thebigyetti said:
we lost an amazing musician, a musical influence for many, and a brother in our world of metal. yes, it was the untimely passing of death/control denied guitarist/vocalist(for death) chuck shuldiner. if youve never heard of him before, WTF?!?:guh: quit reading this and go get 'the sound of preserverence' right now. i mean it, this very second. now, im not going to go into a long retrospective of his career because many people on here already know it or you can find quite a few on the net. i just wanted to remind you of the tragedy on december 13, 2001. i think we all should take some time today and reflect on the things in our lives that are most important and remember how much our loved ones mean to us because we never know when our time to exit life will be here.

"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last." - Pull the Plug

ASmemorial03-2002Chuckguitars2.JPG

Chuck Shuldiner(May 13, 1967-December 13, 2001)​

RIP
what a tragedy indeed :(

I haven't ever been much into Death. In fact, I've only heard one song from Death(Spirit Crusher, good metal song). However, I do know from stories that Chuck really appreciated all the support and was dedicated to his fans and his music. May he rest in peace.

Lets post a :kickass: for Chuck!

:kickass:

Let the Metal flow into eternity....R.I.P.
exactly..i remember when i heard i was a bit dumbstruck since Death was a lovely band from my early days of metal...*sigh* Hes playing his axe in Valhalla where the brave will live on forever...

RIP Chuck!

"Voice of the Soul" is what I'm thinking about right now. I too, will be listening to Death for the rest of my day. RIP.

Don't ever let a moment pass by to let someone know how much you love them, musicians, friends, family.