it happened 2 years ago, today

Finally got my symbolic today!!! Not really a fan of death yet but I do like Symbolic a lot!!! Crystal mountain a great song I can't wait to get in to the rest of the shit... Just on the live shows... what I saw on the DVD Live & Raw... it wasn't that well... intresting... guess you had to be there... Anyway RIP Chuck... I really feel bad that he had to die before I even knew about him!!!

I was fortunate to see Death 2 times in 1998. The first was at Milwaukee Metalfest in July of that year. The second was again in Milwaukee on tour with Hammerfall in late Novermber (day before thanksgiving i believe). Both shows were at the Rave/eagles ballroom.

Yes, this is the 3rd aniversary of Chuck's death. I remember the day well when I herd the news. I was in college, sitting in my dorm room. My buddy, who is also a huge metal fan came running down the hallway and told me the news. I cried alot that day........

The thing that was so terrible about chuck's death was this. All the press and interviews said he was doing much better and recovering well. He was even talking about touring with Control Denied after he recovered. Such a sad day in music history

RIP Evil Chuck and have one with Dimebag in metal heaven