it happened 2 years ago, today

Aragorth said:
i dont get this shit...why you push people to one band if he dont like or never heard it? =/

listen to COB, Dimmu, Moonsorrow...thats good music, not some trashy death shit :bah:
If it's not your thing, that's one thing. To compare a band that influenced all those other bands before they even picked up their instruments is not fair. Symbolic had guys like Alexi Laiho taking notes. I just saw Dimmu and Bodom the other day. Neither one of them touched Death's live show back when I saw them in 1998. When you just wanta listen to good Metal bands, listen to any of those 3. When you want the complete package musically, including audible vocals with lyrics that actually mean something, you listen to Death.

Aragorth said:
i dont get this shit...why you push people to one band if he dont like or never heard it? =/

listen to COB, Dimmu, Moonsorrow...thats good music, not some trashy death shit :bah:
Ummm........how could you possibly even fucking know? You said you have never heard them. Trashy death shit.........you obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I'm sorry, but Dimmu is a lot closer to "Trashy Death Shit" than Death.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Still 'the' shit? Or do you mean still shit? By the way, what song(s) did you happen to check out?
cant remember actually. I just searched for some songs in DC++ and listened to them. but seems I had bad luck. just now I got this one "Crystal Mountain" and its amazing! :p
so I'd be glad if you can recommend me some of their best songs. I feel embarrased for what I've said before. this stuff sounds actually pretty good :oops:
thx. :)

*getting Symbolic album right now*

Aragorth said:
cant remember actually. I just searched for some songs in DC++ and listened to them. but seems I had bad luck. just now I got this one "Crystal Mountain" and its amazing! :p
so I'd be glad if you can recommend me some of their best songs. I feel embarrased for what I've said before. this stuff sounds actually pretty good :oops:
thx. :)

*getting Symbolic album right now*
:lol: I fucking told you!!! Anyways, Symbolic.......the whole album is great.

As for some songs for you to check out:

Voice of the Soul (Instrumental)
Cosmic Sea (Instrumental)
Vacant Planets
A Moment of Clarity
Trapped in a Corner
Evil Dead
Painkiller (Judas Priest Cover)
Spirit Crusher

That will get you started. To be honest, anything off of Individual Thought Patterns, Symbolic and The Sound of Perserverence is probably more than enough to get you to become a Death fan. Afterwords, you'll probably want to go with Individual Thought Patterns and Human. Then after that, hit up some of the older stuff like Scream Bloody Gore and Leprosy.

Today is the third anniversary of Chucks death......... *lights a candle*

NewsChuck.JPG

BANDSControlDenied.JPG

Pastitp.jpg