It is true

lol.gif

Little Sally walks up to her mom and says "Johnny next door wants to get married. Is that ok with you?we can live with my teddy bear in the garage"
The mom jokingly says, "and how do you expect to live without money?"
"well," Sally says, "I get 50 cents a wwk in allowance and Johnny makes 75 cents....I think that will do"
"what if you two have a little baby," jokes the mom"
:That won't happen," Sally replies, " Johnny always pulls out"

A man, his wife, and his kid went to disneyworld. Shortly afterwards the man started yelling and screaming at his wife for no apparent reason. He was brought to a psychologist to discuss the nature of his anger.

"So, you're mad at your wife because you think she's crazy?" The psychologist asked.

"No!" the man angrily retorted. "I'm mad at my wife because she's fucking goofy!"

Originally posted by Black Heart
Why the wedding is in 2098?!!?
I cant wait till then!
I will prolly die!
and I dont wanna get married with a 123 yo man...:lol:

@jokes
lol.gif

I think you would. Because you can't resist it.
Dying is not an option.

Little Jimmy saw his grandad eating biscuits in the living room one day. Jimmy says 'can I have a cookie grandad?', only for the grandad to reply 'you can have a cookie if you can touch your asshole with your dick, can you do that?'. After a few seconds of trying, Jimmy declines, saying it's impossible. 'Well, I'm afraid you can't have one then.' Jimmy goes off and sulks...

The next day, Jimmy is seen eating another set of cookies out of a jar, and his grandad turns up, and asks for a cookie. 'Can you touch your asshole with your dick?', Jimmy says. Grandad goes 'I sure can'. Jimmy then looks at the cookies, and looks at grandad again and replies 'well, go fuck yourself because you ain't getting any.'

This woman's doctor prescribes her testosterone for an ailment. She goes in for a follow up , as she was worried about side effects. She says "Doc, I'm afraid of side effects...I mean I've already had a few....For example, I've been getting hair in places I never used to have any."
"Like where?" he asks.
"On my balls," she says, " which reminds me of something else I need to ask you about."

Three ducks went into court. The judge called the first one to the stand.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Quack." the duck answered.

"And why were you arrested?" the judge asked.

"I was blowing bubbles." he answered.

The judge didn't see anything wrong with that, so he dismissed the duck and called up the next one.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Quack," the duck answered.

"Why were you arrested?" the Judge asked.

"I was blowing bubbles." the duck replied.

Again, the judge saw nothing offensive, so he called up the next duck.

"What's your name?? No wait, let me guess, Quack." he said.

"No," said the duck, "My name is Bubbles."