it won't be much longer!

Mar 2, 2009
Utah
Now that the set list is being learned and the troops are sharpening their axes Katagory V will be on stage once again to debut new tunes and new blood. I for one am bursting at the seams to play live. Since I started working with Katagory V a year ago I have not played a single show..... All of our focus has been on picking up the pieces that were left in shambles a year ago as the band was coming down like a house of cards. Dustin, fortunately enough has a keen sense for getting a group of guys together that are hardworking, talented individuals. Now that I have been a member of the band for a year . I can look back at how far we've really come. A year ago we were left homeless with only a bass player, drummer and singer and three partial songs to work with. We were able to get the album written and recorded (pre-production) guitar positions filled and brought up to speed, and a set list learned in a year. I'm pretty happy with that.
Soon enough we'll be hitting the stage and hopefully meeting and exceeding expectations.
-Bizzaro