Italian festival.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Alright those in Europe grab you luggage and take the train.

Gods of Metal.

June 11 and 12, Parco Nord, Bolonia:
IRON MAIDEN
SLAYER
MÖTLEY CRÜE
MEGADETH
LACUNA COIL
OBITUARY
ANTHRAX
ACCEPT
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
HAMMERFALL
DRAGONFORCE
EXTREMA
EXILIA

Preety cool rooster, eh? ;)

So you think THAT is impressive, eh? Check this out:

BANG YOUR HEAD 2005 roster:

TWISTED SISTER
MOTORHEAD
DIO
SAXON
DORO
SEBASTIAN BACH
U.D.O.
GAMMA RAY
NEVERMORE
AXEL RUDI PELL
KROKUS
DESTRUCTION
VIRGIN STEELE
AMON AMARTH
TANKARD
CANDLEMASS
JAG PANZER
MORGANA LEFAY
EXCITER
NASTY SAVAGE
VICIOUS RUMORS
DEMON

and one very special guest, as it says here:
http://www.bang-your-head.de/english/ebilling.htm
Now, THAT's what I call impressive! ;)

Gods Of Metal has yet to top their 2002 lineup, which I luckily saw (Blind Guardian, Manowar, Running Wild, Doro, Blaze, Symphony X, Virgin Steele, Metalium, Domine) :worship:
Man, would I like to attend this BYH!!! :yell:

The way Gods of Metal is set up this year is Megadeth and Motley Crue headline the first night and then Slayer and Iron Maiden headline the second night. It would be real interesting if instead they had Slayer and Megadeth headlining one night. Dave vs. Kerry!

what would of been cool is if they didnt have Crue at all in that line up lol .. some bands shouldnt be on it... but overall looks like mighty good festivals.. U.S. seems to have sucky ones compare to Europe... wonder why...

I would certainly go but I´ve already got 3 festivals and can´t afford another one. That´s the problem with Europe, there are TOO many great festivals to choose from and unless you are rich, there´s no way to make it to all of them.

AngelWitch73 said:
I would certainly go but I´ve already got 3 festivals and can´t afford another one. That´s the problem with Europe, there are TOO many great festivals to choose from and unless you are rich, there´s no way to make it to all of them.
You wouldn't see me complaining bring that good shit over here in the
states!!!!

KMADD said:
You wouldn't see me complaining bring that good shit over here in the
states!!!!

Down south, we need at least one festival here :erk:

Hey Vern is it too expensive to go to mexico they have a lot of good metal shows
and some metalfests I read about them all the time on blabbermouth.net or smn.news
.com of metalunderground I wouldn't think that would too expensive of a plane ticket but I can be wrong.

Lucky bastards!!! You better enjoy your festivals!!!
We get shit all in Australia.
And when we get a good concert, you don't hear about it in time. The most recent one was when I found out Joe Satriani was coming the day the tickets sold out. :cry:

Wyvern said:
Down south, we need at least one festival here :erk:

Yeah i know Costa Rica doesnt get much of them when i was down there last year lol ... :tickled: i told my sister they need to have concerts down there at that huge soccer stadium.. Saprissa's stadium i think... :erk:

Wyvern said:
Alright those in Europe grab you luggage and take the train.

Gods of Metal.

June 11 and 12, Parco Nord, Bolonia:
IRON MAIDEN
SLAYER
MÖTLEY CRÜE
MEGADETH
LACUNA COIL
OBITUARY
ANTHRAX
ACCEPT
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
HAMMERFALL
DRAGONFORCE
EXTREMA
EXILIA

Preety cool rooster, eh? ;)

That is fucking awesome !! I would love to see Yngwie and Wolf (Accept) have a freaking guitar duel. Though I am a guitarist, I usually get bored with super-extended solos, but those two are in a class of their own.
Besides the guitar Gods, that is also one hell of a collection of metal Gods as well. I wish I had a lot of money. I would be there as well. Kick ass show that is going to be.

bryant

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Yeah i know Costa Rica doesnt get much of them when i was down there last year lol ... :tickled: i told my sister they need to have concerts down there at that huge soccer stadium.. Saprissa's stadium i think... :erk:

Nah Saprissa sucks ass. Lately most concerts are hold on Planet Mall an indoor venue. Anthrax is going to play there in a week or so and if I'm lucky Saxon will play on April (but it seems is just a rumour now :erk: ).

Wyvern said:
Nah Saprissa sucks ass. Lately most concerts are hold on Planet Mall an indoor venue. Anthrax is going to play there in a week or so and if I'm lucky Saxon will play on April (but it seems is just a rumour now :erk: ).

I always thought not enough metalheads in CR for concerts of any sort.. i rarely saw MHD's when i was there.. saw a metallica or megadeth shirt here or there.. but that was about it... people looked at me weird because i wore metal shirts and harley/chain wallet lol ...