Your Complete METAL Showography!

Well done Bob!!!!
I should go through your list in more detail, as I am sure I probably forgot some that is on yours.

One correction I see on yours.
That Lacuna Coil acoustic was 2006.
I only remember because it was the same day as Nocturnal Rites @ Powerfest.

Well done Bob!!!!
I should go through your list in more detail, as I am sure I probably forgot some that is on yours.

One correction I see on yours.
That Lacuna Coil acoustic was 2006.
I only remember because it was the same day as Nocturnal Rites @ Powerfest.

nope..it was way earlier....that one the same day as Powerfest was going to be across the street from me at Borders...the one I went to was at Michigan Ave. They had some deal with Borders...they played them a lot.

Great thread. I have a scrap book at my parents house filled with nothing but ticket stubs. I lived closer towards Iowa pre my early 20's so I saw a ton of shows in the Quad Cities, a few in De Moines and Cedar Rapids, and a bunch at this dive bar in Clinton called Pig Pen.

I love to see Stabbing Westward pop up. Man I loved them, always thought they would hit it big. A friend of mines band opening for Chris Halls current band the Dreaming a few years back and said he a quiet guy, but nice.

Any of you Chicago guys remember Maintenance of Order? Formed in DeKalb and based out of Chicago. The last time I saw them was Otto's In DeKald with Greyline opening (anyone know them, they were another Chicago Industrial band, but the demo I have on cassette has no names) around 1997-98. The show was recorded or at least part of it was. They had all the crazy lights and fog machines and shit. Then they just kinda disappeared after that. Otto's use to have some great shows back then. I remember seeing Motorhead with Morbid Angel and Fates Warning among other shows. Non of the metal shows where ever will atteneded.

I'd also like to hear more of the non-metal shows people have been too. I/ll admit I went to Horde Fest at Alpine Valley the year Neil Young and Beck co-headlined, I went just so I could party in the parking lot (Primus was also playing so not so bad) but that was the night I discovered Morphine. The band, not the drug. Holy shit, heavy in a whole new way. Sadly the studio recordings didn't really do them justice and then Sandman passed away during a concert way too early. Another cool concert I saw was Cheap Trick with Guided By Voices at the Coronado in Rockford. Funny I've seen Cheap trick 4 times (including the Lollapalooza appearance) but I'm not really a fan.

When I was in high school, they use to have a fund raiser that featured bands. One year it was Charlie Daniels, that was cool. The guy is a legend. One year they had Tanya Tucker. To save on costs, the football team helped put up the stage. A few of us were taking a break next to a bus and out comes Tanya Tucker. She invited us in to cool down and gave us some sodas. That was pretty cool, and she was pretty freaking hot at that time. This was 19 or 20 years ago so way before cell phones to take a picture for proof.

I'll have to give some thought to a list of shows, some of the locations, dates and bands themselves are pretty hazy anymore.Maybe not some, more like a lot of them. Gotta get that scrapbook.

Non metal? Damn, I would be here all day, esp if I include all the punk shows.

Ok, I will just start listing non-metal bigger bands as they come to my head:

Neil Young
Sonic Youth
Sisters of Mercy
The Cure
Lollapalooza 92 (Red Hot Chili Poopers, Ministry, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Ice Cube, Jesus and Mary Chain, Lush, etc)
Lollapalooza 93 (Alice in Chains, Primus, Dinosaur Jr, Tool, Rage Against the Machine, etc)
Lollapalooza 94 (Smashing Pumpkins, Beastie Boys, George Clinton, the Breeders, etc)
Nine Inch Nails / Hole / Marilyn Manson
Morrissey
Public Enemy
Green Day
KISS
Ramones
Cheap Trick
David Lee Roth
B 52s
Depeche Mode
Grateful Dead
Front 242
Ministry
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
Bob Dylan
Goo Goo Dolls
RUSH
Def Leppard
Misfits
Social Distortion
Bad Religion
Offspring
Rancid
Warped Tour 97
Warped Tour 98
Warped Tour 99
Dropkick Murphys
Hatebreed

I am sure I am forgetting literally hundreds.
I am not even going to bother with listing the 200+ smaller punk shows I have been to, as the majority here probably won't know most of the bands.

Non metal? Damn, I would be here all day, esp if I include all the punk shows.

Ok, I will just start listing non-metal bigger bands as they come to my head:

Neil Young
Sonic Youth
Sisters of Mercy
The Cure
Lollapalooza 92 (Red Hot Chili Poopers, Ministry, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Ice Cube, Jesus and Mary Chain, Lush, etc)
Lollapalooza 93 (Alice in Chains, Primus, Dinosaur Jr, Tool, Rage Against the Machine, etc)
Lollapalooza 94 (Smashing Pumpkins, Beastie Boys, George Clinton, the Breeders, etc)
Nine Inch Nails / Hole / Marilyn Manson
Morrissey
Public Enemy
Green Day
KISS
Ramones
Cheap Trick
David Lee Roth
B 52s
Depeche Mode
Grateful Dead
Front 242
Ministry
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
Bob Dylan
Goo Goo Dolls
RUSH
Def Leppard
Misfits
Social Distortion
Bad Religion
Offspring
Rancid
Warped Tour 97
Warped Tour 98
Warped Tour 99
Dropkick Murphys
Hatebreed

I am sure I am forgetting literally hundreds.
I am not even going to bother with listing the 200+ smaller punk shows I have been to, as the majority here probably won't know most of the bands.

I'm jealous of Neil Young and RHCP. Some of those I'm quite shocked you'd go to such as NIN/Manson and David Lee Roth.

I would actually consider Ministry metal though. They're industrial metal but they are still metal in my opinion.

This is everything I have ticket stubs for or that I can remember. My first metal show was back in 2003 when my dad took me to see Queensryche/Dream Theater/Fates Warning. I was not super into metal until later. Also I remember seeing Tom Petty and Jimmy Paige symphonic rock concert.

Alehorn of Power: Orange Goblin/Nachtmystium/Buried at Sea/Bible of the Devil/Zuul @Double Door
Hookers/Zuul/Superchrist/Wolfbait @ Red Line Tap
Slough Feg/Bible of the Devil @ Quenchers
Rush @ United Center
Thin Lizzy @ The Vic
Much the Same/Flatfoot 56/Counterpunch @ Reggies
Punchline @ Reggies
Gamma Ray/Mindwarp Chamber @Reggies

Blind Guardian/Holy Grail @ Bottom Lounge
Progpower USA XI @ Center Stage Atlanta
Allister @ ???
Lucky Boys Confusion/Allister @ House of Blues
Katatonia/Orphaned Land/Novembers Doom @ Reggies
Iron Maiden/Dream Theater @ First Midwest Amp.
Uriah Heep @ Beverly Arts Center
Flogging Molly/Frank Turner @ Aragon Ballroom
Pentagram/Gates of Slumber @ Empty Bottle

Stratovarius/Pagan's Mind/Sacred Dawn @ Pyramid Club
Progpower USA X @ Center Stage Atlanta
Bible of the Devil/The Last Vegas @ Metro
Alkaline Trio/Saves the Day @ Metro
Tyr/Alestorm @ Pearl Room
The Copyrights/Off With Their Heads @ ???
Savatage Experience/Zephaniah/Sacred Dawn @ Penny Road Pub
The Lawrence Arms 10th Anniversary Show w/ Mike Park/The Menzingers @ Metro
Dead Man/Radio Moscow @ Bottom Lounge

Witchcraft @ Bottom Lounge
Progpower USA 9 @ Center Stage Atlanta
Helloween/Gamma Ray/Manticora @ Center Stage Atlanta
Smoking Popes @ Metro
The Ergs!/Ringers @ Monster House OH
Dream Theater/Opeth/BTBAM/3 @ LCP Columbus, OH
House of Heroes @ The Basement OH

Punchline @ Diesel PA
Rush @ Germain Amp
Punchline/Bayside @ The Basement
Porcupine Tree/3 @ House of Blues Cleveland
MxPx @ Newport Music Hall
Ozma @ The Basement
Allister/Punchline/The Fold @ Metro

Alkaline Trio/Against Me @ Agora Cleveland
Bayside/Punchline @ The Basement
Coheed and Cambria/3/Dillinger Escape Plan @ Promowest Pavillion

Warped Tour Cincinatti

Fall Out Boy - House of Blues Cleveland
Motion City Soundtrack - Agora
Punchline/Bayside @ Newport Music Hall
Relient K @ Newport Music Hall
Coheed and Cambria/3 @ Agora
Lucky Boys Confusion @ Newport
Warped Tour Germain Amp
Finch @ Headliners Toledo
Warped Tour Cincinatti
Coheed and Cambria @ Newport Music Hall
Anti-Flag @ Newport Music Hall
MxPx @ Bogarts Cincinatti
Fall Out Boy/Punchline @ Midgard Comic Shop OH

Dropkick Murphys @ Newport Music Hall
Saves the Day/Taking Back Sunday @ Newport
Queensryche/Dream Theater/Fates Warning @ Promowest Pavilion
Alkaline Trio @ Bogarts Cincinatti
The Ataris/MxPx @ Ohio State University Union
Finch/The Used @ Newport Music Hall

I'm jealous of Neil Young and RHCP. Some of those I'm quite shocked you'd go to such as NIN/Manson and David Lee Roth.

I would actually consider Ministry metal though. They're industrial metal but they are still metal in my opinion.

Neil Young was with Sonic Youth and Social Distortion opening, in 1990.
I went mainly for the openers. The place was empty. It was at Allstate Arena.

NIN and RHCP I went to for a girl I was dating at the time, though NIN were awesome live I must admit.

Yeah, though in the day, Ministry were industrial, esp here in Chicago.

I would have loved to see The Ramones and would like to see Joan Jett but I keep missing her.

Was the Rick Springfield show at Schaumburg Fest a few years back?

the Rick Springfield show was at the Naperville Ribfest like in 97 or 98 I think. We lived real close so a bunch of us walked over. It was super hot so I left since there was no shade.

The Ramones shows were always a blast. I saw them the last 3 times they came here.

I am not a big fan...my ex was, she was great live. Played the hits and her new stuff actually sounded really good.

Love Alkaline Trio. Haven't heard their last few though.
They are always good live.

They would be in the list of hundreds of punk shows if I ever got around to it.

They're probably my favorite pop punk band. The last few albums have been kinda weak but they definitely are fun live. They have a couple shows coming up at the Metro in August. I'm thinking of going if tickets are available. They tend to sell out quickly.

Neil Young was with Sonic Youth and Social Distortion opening, in 1990.
I went mainly for the openers. The place was empty. It was at Allstate Arena.

NIN and RHCP I went to for a girl I was dating at the time, though NIN were awesome live I must admit.

I figured that was the Neil Young tour you were talking about. That mix probably didn't help things I imagine, plus that wasn't exactly a good stage of his career.

NIN are in my top 5 shows ever. I saw them at Lolla years ago, absolutely incredible. But yeah, I know how that is...I've gone to several shows due to people I've dated...sometimes good, sometimes bad.

the Rick Springfield show was at the Naperville Ribfest like in 97 or 98 I think. We lived real close so a bunch of us walked over. It was super hot so I left since there was no shade.

Hey, I was in that "bunch"
Wow, that was so long ago you were still married. Ha!

All I remember was that it was BEASTLY hot that day and Springfield still rocked some leather pants.

They're probably my favorite pop punk band. The last few albums have been kinda weak but they definitely are fun live. They have a couple shows coming up at the Metro in August. I'm thinking of going if tickets are available. They tend to sell out quickly.

Alkaline Trio has the best lyrics out of any modern pop/indie punk band.
Almost like Bad Religion, their lyrics have to go over the heads of the majority of their younger fans.. :loco:

I think they have 2 shows coming up with the Smoking Popes.

Woo hoo, you knew a chance to show off like this couldn't escape my notice for too long!

1994.11.05: Dream Theater / I Mother Earth @ Vic Theater

1996.02.29: Iron Maiden / Fear Factory @ Vic Theater

1997.08.16: Iced Earth @ Jackhammer (Schaumburg, early all-ages)
1997.08.16: Iced Earth @ Jackhammer (Schaumburg, late over-21)
1997.10.25: Machine Head / Snot / Flotsam & Jetsam / Nevermore @ Vic Theater

1998.05.09: Iced Earth @ J.J. Kelley's
1998.06.11: Savatage / Anthrophobia @ Metro
1998.06.26: Iron Maiden / Dio / Dirty Deeds @ Riviera Theater
1998.07.24: Milwaukee Metalfest (Emperor / Iced Earth / Mayhem / Meshuggah / Pissing Razors / Sodom) @ Eagles Ballroom
1998.08.19: Iced Earth @ Rave Bar (Miwaukee, WI)
1998.08.21: Iced Earth @ J.J. Kelley's
1998.08.22: Iced Earth @ Smiler Coogan's
1998.08.23: Iced Earth @ Riley's Rock House
1998.11.24: Death / Hammerfall @ Double Door

1999.01.23: Iced Earth @ Rodon Club (Athens, Greece)
1999.01.24: Iced Earth @ Rodon Club (Athens, Greece)
1999.02.12: Iced Earth / Jag Panzer / Anvil @ J.J. Kelley's
1999.02.13: Iced Earth / Jag Panzer / The Quiet Room @ Smiler Coogan's
1999.04.30: Iced Earth / Nevermore / Ion Vein @ J.J. Kelley's
1999.05.01: Iced Earth / Nevermore @ Riley's Rock House
1999.05.22: Iced Earth / Destiny's End @ Smiler Coogan's
1999.05.28: Iced Earth / Destiny's End @ Al Rosa Villa (Columbus, OH)
1999.07.09: Emperor /Borknagar / Witchery / Peccatum / Divine Empire @ Congress Theater
1999.07.09: Nevermore / Oblivious @ Smiler Coogan's
1999.07.30: Milwaukee Metalfest (Atrocity / Cradle of Filth / Epoch of Unlight / Grey Skies Fallen / Immolation / In Flames / Lorde of All Desires / Somnus / The Gathering / Twin Obscenity) @ Milwaukee Auditorium
1999.09.07: Dimmu Borgir / Samael @ Double Door
1999.09.12: Dimmu Borgir / Samael @ Riley's Rock House
1999.10.18: Cradle of Filth / Orgy With Pigs / Pooch Carver @ Riviera Theater
1999.11.14: In Flames / Moonspell / The Chasm / Avernus @ Knights of Columbus Hall

2000.01.14: Nevermore / Arch Enemy @ Smiler Coogan's
2000.01.15: Nevermore / Arch Enemy @ J.J. Kelley's
2000.01.16: Nevermore / Arch Enemy @ Riley's Rock House
2000.02.13: Dream Theater @ Riviera Theater
2000.02.26: Satyricon / Immortal @ House of Blues
2000.05.10: Armored Saint / Amorphis / Moonspell / Kovenant @ House of Blues
2000.06.10: Gods of Metal (Dark Tranquillity / Demons & Wizards / Edguy / Iron Maiden / Sentenced) @ Monza Stadium, Italy
2000.07.28: Milwaukee Metalfest (Anathema / Children of Bodom / Destruction / Garden of Shadows / Hate Eternal / Immolation / Katatonia / Maudlin of the Well / Mayhem / October Thorns / Opeth / Rain Fell Within / The Chasm) @ Milwaukee Auditorium
2000.08.25: Iron Maiden / Queensryche / Halford @ UIC Pavilion

2001.02.23: ProgPower USA (Pain of Salvation / Evergrey / Jag Panzer / Reading Zero / Destiny's End / Ion Vein / Symphony X @ J.J. Kelley's
2001.04.12: Amorphis / Opeth @ House of Blues
2001.04.26: Nevermore / Opeth / Angel Dust @ Hard Rock Café
2001.05.06: Savatage / Fates Warning @ House of Blues
2001.07.01: Mayhem / The Chasm / Disinter @ Riley's Rock House
2001.07.10: Joe Satriani / Steve Vai / John Petrucci @ Riviera Theater
2001.08.10: Anathema / Darkane / Helstar / Steel Prophet @ Milwaukee Auditorium
2001.09.18: Savatage / Nevermore @ Riley's Rock House
2001.11.01: Megadeth / Iced Earth @ Midway Theater, Rockford IL
2001.11.09: Iced Earth @ Kitt's Korner, Cross Plains WI
2001.12.13: Moonspell / Lacuna Coil / November's Doom / Avidost @ Rockhouse USA

2002.03.03: Dimmu Borgir / Cryptopsy / Krisiun @ House of Blues
2002.04.08: The Crown / Darkest Hour / All that Remains / Enforsaken @ Fireside Bowl
2002.04.17: Iced Earth / In Flames @ Metro
2002.04.20: Iced Earth / In Flames / Jag Panzer / Summer Dying / End It @ Harpos, Detroit MI
2002.05.02: Immortal / Catastrophic / Bludgeon / Havochate @ Rockhouse USA
2002.05.15: Hypocrisy / Soilwork @ Metro
2002.06.22: Dillinger Escape Plan / Drowning Man / Nora / Unknown Atheist-like band @ Fireside Bowl
2002.07.13: Brave @ Luney Tunes
2002.07.27: Milwaukee Metalfest (A Touch of Evil / Aesma Daeva / Amber Asylum / Anal Blast / Beyond the Embrace / Brick Bath / Broke / Chthonic / Daylight Dies / Debris Inc. / Deceased / Deemon Cleaner / Dew-Scented / Diamond Rexx / Exit to Eternity / Ezurate / God-Awful / Hate Eternal / Hate Factor / Havochate / Hecatomb / High on Fire / Idiom / Impaler / Incantation / Jag Panzer / Java / Loop Hole / Made of Hate / Mental Distortion / Midgard / Monument / Nihilist / November's Doom / October 31 / Onward / Origin / POW7 / Premonition / Putrid Dissentary / Reprobation / Rwake / Serberus / Silencer / Spearhead / Submission / Such is Life / Summer Dying / Susperia / Throcult / Trauma Concept / Turns to Ash / Twisted Tower Dire / Vehemence / Veneficum / Yakuza) @ U.S. Cellular Arena, Milwaukee, WI
2002.07.29: Porcupine Tree / John Wesley @ Double Door
2002.08.16: Meshuggah / God Forbid / Cry For Dawn / Skitzafit @ Klub Phenomenon, Freeport, IL
2002.09.20: Brave / Abolisher @ Rube's, Harvey, IL
2002.09.20: Dark Tranquillity / Sentenced @ Eagles Club @ The Rave, Milwaukee, WI
2002.11.08: Arch Enemy @ Rockhouse USA
2002.11.15: ProgPower USA (Blind Guardian / Edguy / Pain of Salvation / Zero Hour) @ Earthlinke Live, Atlanta GA
2002.12.07: Blind Guardian / Symphony X @ Metro
2002.12.10: Dillinger Escape Plan / Mastodon / Yakuza / Tubring @ Metro

2003.01.27: Opeth / Paradise Lost @ House of Blues
2003.01.31: Nile / Napalm Death / Dark Tranquillity / Strapping Young Lad @ Vic Theatre
2003.03.30: Amon Amarth / Behemoth / Revenge / Vehemence / Envy the Dead @ Champs Rock Room
2003.05.13: Meshuggah / Strapping Young Lad @ Metro
2003.05.21: Mastodon / Cephalic Carnage / Uphill Battle / Dysrhythmia @ Fireside Bowl
2003.06.26: Sleepytime Gorilla Museum / Volta do Mar / Lozenge @ Double Door
2003.07.26: Milwaukee Metalfest (Bar Whore / Beyond Therapy / Cage / Enforsaken / Enslaved / Fatal Smile / Gorman Prophecy / Gotham Road / Hixon / Hypercenter / Idiom / Lullacry / Macabre / Metal Militia / Mistweaver / Naglfar / Outburst / Silencer / Slave Driver / Summer Dying / Tenebrae / The Black Dahlia Murder / The Locust / Thundercore / Windir) @ U.S. Cellular Arena, Milwaukee, WI
2003.08.10: Iron Maiden / Dio @ Tweeter Center
2003.09.05: ProgPower USA (Mercenary / Nightwish / Redepmtion / Symphony X / Vanden Plas) @ Earthlink Live, Atlanta GA
2003.10.08: Helloween / Jag Panzer / Beyond the Embrace @ Vic Theater
2003.11.09: Dimmu Borgir / Nevermore / Children of Bodom / Hypocrisy @ House of Blues
2003.11.22: Cradle of Filth / Type O Negative / Moonspell @ Riviera Theater
2003.11.24: Symphony X / Devin Townsend Band @ Metro

2004.01.17: Dillinger Escape Plan / The Locust @ Metro
2004.02.17: Opeth / Devil Driver / Moonspell @ House of Blues
2004.02.27: Novembers Doom / Antithesis / Talamasca / Avidost @ J.J. Kelley's
2004.03.13: Cheer-Accident / Sleepytime Gorilla Museum / Faun Fables / The Dresden Dolls @ Bottom Lounge
2004.04.20: Iced Earth / Children of Bodom / Evergrey @ Metro
2004.05.02: Mastodon / Pelican / Sweet Cobra / Cougars @ Bottom Lounge
2004.07.09: Pelican / Thrones @ Empty Bottle
2004.07.18: Hammers of Misfortune / Sweet Cobra / Bible of the Devil / Lair of the Minotaur @ Bottom Lounge
2004.11.03: Kabuki Mono / Kayo Dot / Yowie / Mouth of the Architect @ Bottom Lounge
2004.11.26: Isis / Pelican / These Arms Are Snakes @ Metro

2005.04.01: Praxis @ House of Blues
2005.07.12: Slough Feg / Bible of the Devil @ Double Door
2005.08.19: Pelican @ Metro
2005.08.25: Dredg @ Bottom Lounge
2005.09.07: Therion @ House of Blues
2005.09.16: ProgPower USA (Orphaned Land / Angra / Conception / Orphaned Land) @ Earthlink Live, Atlanta GA
2005.10.01: ProgPower Europe (Epica / Green Carnation / Orphaned Land / Throes of Dawn / Anubis Gate / Disillusion) @ Sjiwa, Baarlo NL

2006.04.18: Dredg / Ours / Ambulette @ Metro
2006.05.21: Alice in Chains / Fair to Midland @ Metro
2006.08.22: Red Sparowes / Daughters @ Beat Kitchen
2006.09.14: Mastodon / Converge @ Metro
2006.09.15: Kultur Shock / Paul Brody's Sadawi / Erica Stucky's Roots of Communication @ Martyr's
2006.09.19: Super 8-Bit Brothers / Foxy Shazam / Unexpect @ Beat Kitchen
2006.09.19: Isis / Yakuza @ Beat Kitchen
2006.09.30: Kamelot / Epica @ The Pearl Room
2006.10.28: Moonspell / Katatonia / Daylight Dies @ The Pearl Room
2006.11.23: Blind Guardian @ House of Blues
2006.12.15: Disillusion / Dark Suns / November's Fall / Pit of Doom @ Zentrum Altenburg, Oberhausen DE
2006.12.16: The Gathering @ Hedon, Zwolle NL

2007.01.15: Dark Funeral / Enslaved @ The Pearl Room
2007.01.19: Heathen Crusade II (Bal-Sagoth / Manegarm / Vreid / Slough Feg / Vesperian Sorrow / Will of the Ancients / Bronnson) @ Station 4, St. Paul, MN
2007.03.04: Pelican / Sweet Cobra / Minsk @ Subterranean
2007.03.10: Secret Chiefs 3 / Sleepytime Gorilla Museum @ Double Door
2007.03.22: Isis / Jesu / Zozobra @ Metro
2007.04.04: The Haunted / Dark Tranquillity / Into Eternity @ Metro
2007.04.20: Chicago Powerfest (Lethal / Solitude Aeturnus / Benedictum / Suspyre / Atheist / Martyr / Saturnus / Novembers Doom / Thurisaz) @ Pearl Room
2007.05.12: Mastodon / Against Me! / Cursive / Planes Mistaken For Stars @ Riviera Theatre
2007.10.22: Wolves in the Throne Room / Indian @ Empty Bottle
2007.10.26: Therion / Aesma Daeva @ Pearl Room
2007.10.27: Nightwish / Paradise Lost @ House of Blues
2007.11.16: Enslaved / The Faceless / Arsis @ Pearl Room
2007.12.08: Amon Amarth / Himsa / Sonic Syndicate @ House of Blues

2008.02.19: Russian Circles / Dalek / Young Widows @ Subterranean
2008.02.23: Tub Ring / Foxy Shazam / Karate High School @ Beat Kitchen
2008.03.30: Nadja / Teith / MRDR / Velnias @ Empty Bottle
2008.04.15: Sabbat @ Pearl Room
2008.04.22: The Fall of Troy / The Dear Hunter / Foxy Shazam / Tera Melos @ Reggie's Rock Club
2008.05.01: Ensiferum / Turisas / Tyr / Eluveitie / Earthen @ Pearl Room
2008.05.02: Chicago Powerfest (Iced Earth / A Life Once Lost / Epicurean / Ion Vein / Arise And Ruin / Testament / Darkane / Suidakra / Twelfth Gate) @ Pearl Room
2008.05.10: Russian Circles / Tight Phantomz @ Subterranean
2008.05.17: Thrice / Circa Survive / Pelican @ Metro
2008.05.31: Nightwish / Sonic Syndicate @ Pearl Room
2008.06.11: Iron Maiden / Lauren Harris @ Allstate Arena
2008.07.14: At The Gates / Darkest Hour / Municipal Waste @ House of Blues
2008.07.26: Isis / Dub Trio @ Subterranean
2008.07.27: Secret Chiefs 3 / Brilliant Pebbles / Scarring Party @ Double Door
2008.08.09: Slough Feg / Pharaoh / Icarus Witch @ Double Door
2008.09.21: Sigh / Unexpect @ Pearl Room
2008.09.27: Helloween / Gamma Ray @ Pearl Room
2008.09.30: Jon Oliva's Pain / Circle II Circle @ Chicago City Limits
2008.10.06: Amorphis / Samael / Virgin Black / Urn @ Pearl Room
2008.10.13: Amon Amarth / Ensiferum @ House of Blues
2008.11.13: Iced Earth / Early Man @ Station 4, St. Paul, MN
2008.11.14: Heathen Crusade III (Ancient Rites / Inquisition / Ulveheim / Lunarium / Grand Demise of Civilization) @ Station 4, St. Paul, MN

2009.01.16: Rotting Christ / Mantic Ritual / Epicurean / Whorrid @ Logan Square Auditorium
2009.02.15: Meshuggah / Cynic @ House of Blues
2009.04.16: Sleepytime Gorilla Museum / Dub Trio / Cheer-Accident @ Bottom Lounge
2009.08.05: Bible of the Devil / Hammers of Misfortune / Ludicra / Argus @ Cobra Lounge
2009.08.08: Giant Squid / Grayceon / Bloody Panda / Lord Mantis @ White Star Bar
2009.11.14: Earthen Grave / Novembers Doom / Woods of Ypres / Sacred Dawn / Empyrean Sky @ Reggie's Rock Club
2009.11.16: Dir En Grey / Digital Mindy @ Metro
2009.11.25: Baroness / Earthless / US Christmas @ Reggie's Rock Club
2009.12.12: Russian Circles / Young Widows / Sweet Cobra @ Lincoln Hall

2010.01.11: Hypno5e / Revocation / The Binary Code @ The Empty Bottle
2010.01.12: Korpiklaani / Tyr / Swashbuckle / White Wizzard / Waves of Amphitrite @ Reggie's Rock Club
2010.01.16: Blackfinger / Earthen Grave @ The Pyramid Club
2010.01.24: Between the Buried and Me / Cynic / Devin Townsend Band / Scale the Summit @ House of Blues
2010.01.26: Behemoth / Lightning Swords of Death / Kommandant @ House of Blues
2010.03.14: Orphaned Land / Suidakra / Act of Destruction @ Bottom Lounge
2010.04.02: Dillinger Escape Plan / Darkest Hour / Iwrestledabearonce / Animals As Leaders @ Reggie's Rock Club
2010.04.09: Karnivool @ Penny Road Pub
2010.04.16: Finntroll / Moonsorrow / Swallow the Sun / Something Beautiful @ Bottom Lounge
2010.04.18: Sleepytime Gorilla Museum / Cheer-Accident / American Draft @ Bottom Lounge
2010.04.19: Amon Amarth / Eluveitie / Holy Grail @ Logan Square Auditorium
2010.04.21: Red Sparowes / Caspian / Fang Island @ Lincoln Hall
2010.04.24: Alcest / Clad in Darkness / Velnias @ Reggie's Rock Club
2010.05.04: Tyr / Earthen Grave / Urn / Act of Destruction @ Bottom Lounge
2010.05.19: District 97 @ Martyr's
2010.05.20: We Are the Fallen / Red Line Chemistry @ Reggie's Rock Club
2010.05.21: Dark Tranquillity / Threat Signal / Mutiny Within @ Reggie's Rock Club
2010.06.20: Eyehategod / Nachtmystium / The Atlas Moth @ Empty Bottle
2010.07.11: Earthen Grave / Illinois Symphony Orchestra / Trio Settecento @ Pritzker Pavilion
2010.07.18: Iron Maiden / Dream Theater @ First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
2010.07.31: Cynic / Intronaut / Dysrhythmia @ Bottom Lounge
2010.08.01: Baroness / Torche / Yakuza Arkestra / Van Ghost @ Wicker Park Fest
2010.08.13: Boris / Russian Circles @ Metro
2010.09.21: Iced Earth / Sons of Liberty @ House of Blues
2010.10.02: Nachtmystium / The Atlas Moth / Dark Castle / Kommandant @ Reggie's Rock Club
2010.10.06: X Japan / Vampires Everywhere! @ Riviera Theatre
2010.10.08: Unearthly Trance / Suma / Harpoon @ Ronny's
2010.10.21: Hank III @ House of Blues
2010.10.29: Nevermore / Warbringer / Blackguard @ Reggie's Rock Club
2010.11.07: Devin Townsend Project / Tesseract @ Lincoln Hall
2010.11.29: Blind Guardian / Holy Grail / Seven Kingdoms @ Bottom Lounge
2010.12.27: District 97 / Zip Tang / The Paramedics @ Reggie's Rock Club
2010.12.28: Vestiges / Vit / Sioum @ Reggie's Rock Club

2011.02.03: Gamma Ray / Mindwarp Chamber @ Reggie's Rock Club
2011.02.04: Seppuku Survivor / Sioum / Fathoms / Weye @ Reggie's Rock Club
2011.02.15: Killer Moon / Czar / Angel Eyes @ Empty Bottle
2011.02.22: Immortal / Absu @ Bottom Lounge
2011.03.01: Clad in Darkness / Austaras / Sioum @ Reggie's Rock Club
2011.03.19: Rotting Christ / Melechesh / Hate @ Reggie's Rock Club
2011.03.27: Agalloch / Worm Ouroboros / Locrian @ Reggie's Rock Club
2011.04.14: Amon Amarth @ Bottom Lounge
2011.04.18: Floor / Doomriders @ Beat Kitchen
2011.04.30: Dillinger Escape Plan @ Bottom Lounge
2011.05.12: Woods of Ypres / Killer Moon / intercontinentalballisticmissile @ Reggie's Rock Club
2011.05.14: dredg / The Dear Hunter @ Bottom Lounge
2011.06.01: Melvins @ Double Door
2011.06.11: Orange Goblin / Nachtmystium @ Double Door
2011.06.26: Califone / Bloodiest / Redgrave @ Empty Bottle
2011.07.16: Savvy / Empty Space Orchestra / Crazy Scorcese @ Martyr's

Well done Neil..
Always happy to see shows from the 90s, as I was out of metal for most of that decade.

Lots of shows on your list where I never knew the support bands.

Thanks for playing!