It's a sad day...

Joecephus

Mar 15, 2005
Cleveland, OH
www. joecephus.com
... one of my best friends kicked the bucket today.

My Anthrax beer glass bit the dust this morning as I accidentally knocked off my kitchen counter while packing my lunch for work. I drank a lot of great beer in that glass, like the one pictured above.

RIP buddy. :headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass::kickass::kickass:

My deepest condolences, Joe. I know what it's like to lose something like that. Things will never be the same again, but the best you can do is eventually move on. The glass would have wanted that. Someday you'll be able to find a new glass, and when that happens, there's no need to feel guilty. You both knew that you were ultimately on borrowed time together. It's the circle of life.

My deepest condolences, Joe. I know what it's like to lose something like that. Things will never be the same again, but the best you can do is eventually move on. The glass would have wanted that. Someday you'll be able to find a new glass, and when that happens, there's no need to feel guilty. You both knew that you were ultimately on borrowed time together. It's the circle of life.

Thanks its been a tough go. I'm enjoying some great beers in other glasses, but its just not the same yet. I'mm keep trying though. :kickass::kickass::kickass: