its about time tribute.

NFU

I like pie.
Jan 9, 2002
Southern California
www.myspace.com
Well, im glad to hear that Opeth has hit the studio, with what they claim is to be the most intense thing theyve written to date...

On another note, i thought this would be a good time to show what i picked up from the custom framing shop today. Ive tried to get a nice photo or poster or painting of all my favorite artists and hang them in my home, and have succeeded up until Opeth...i had never found a large enough, or good enough representation of the band to do so, until i found a poster i had kept from long ago i got in a magazine. So i had it framed, and heres the final piece. The poor quality photo does the image no justice (forgive the glare from my shudders too), it looks much better in person...and i think i have to say it even puts my sabbath and yes posters to shame. Heres my hanging tribute to my favorite metal band for anyone who cares to see it. Keep up the good work guys, and good job to all the regulars here who have kept this forum interesting, fun and an overall good experience. ;)

opeth.jpg

seems to be an awful lot of good cheer going around here recently...i'm not complaining either. everybody around here in the real world :p is in a good mood too, it's been 70 degrees here in portland for the past week and it hasn't rained in at least as long--bizarre weather for march in the northwest...

Would be great if they guys released some Hi-Res images of the band so we could all have great posters like that.. hint hint. All the images on the net are just too dodgy to use for anything.

NineFeetUnderground said:
Well, im glad to hear that Opeth has hit the studio, with what they claim is to be the most intense thing theyve written to date...

Remember what happened when they said that the last time...

FRUGiHOYi said:
A photo got you into Opeth? I don't understand.

[Cue: Flashback sequence]

*Moonie opens an issue of Revolver magazine*
*Scrolls through uneventfully*
*Eye is caught by the BWP promo pictures*

'Wow.. these guys look like prog nerds... wait... they play metal??... 10-minutes songs... nice, I gotta check this shit out.'

[Cue: download Blackwater Park from Audiogalaxy]

'dis be d shiznit, yo'