its about time tribute.

Luz said:
Nice picture Joey.
I don't have pics like that to do what you've done, so my tribute to them is a nice tiny tattoo.

thanks hun. its nothing compared to your strategically placed love marking of the Opeth logo. :p

i need to figure out whats wrong with my messengers by the way, if you notice i havent been able to log on for a few days. i might have to reformat yet again, i think i have conflicting and/or corrupted files associated with several programs...the messengers included. :erk:

nice photo-frame there! i should get around to doing that. i've got newspaper photos from dream theater in quebec. a rather nice review of the show i went to, in french. i should frame it... along with the others

NineFeetUnderground said:
opeth.jpg

In times like these I wish I had walls. :erk:

haha! i remember that picture. i was kinda like Moonie with that one. i thought, "man, these guys look like the nerds my Dad hung out with back in 1971."

Alternative 3 said:
You know Mike would probably take that as a compliment Dorain. After reading his comments about the poster that came with Sabbath's first album that is.
haha! true.

It's ok hun, no problem.
I believe you'll have to re-install the msn's so we... Ok, I think I have to PM you.
Jag älskar du.

Thanks for the compliment.

NineFeetUnderground said:
thanks hun. its nothing compared to your strategically placed love marking of the Opeth logo. :p

i need to figure out whats wrong with my messengers by the way, if you notice i havent been able to log on for a few days. i might have to reformat yet again, i think i have conflicting and/or corrupted files associated with several programs...the messengers included. :erk:

Moonlapse said:
[Cue: Flashback sequence]

*Moonie opens an issue of Revolver magazine*
*Scrolls through uneventfully*
*Eye is caught by the BWP promo pictures*

'Wow.. these guys look like prog nerds... wait... they play metal??... 10-minutes songs... nice, I gotta check this shit out.'

[Cue: download Blackwater Park from Audiogalaxy]

'dis be d shiznit, yo'

okay, i was pretty confused too. i was like "how in the fuck did you hear...th...them....i mean...i've NEVER "heard" a magazine, ya know? its usually just words and pictures.