1151.jpg
3526.jpg
21573.jpg
38110.jpg
53270_53271.jpg

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy

Erik, check your PMs!

PMS!!!!!!!!!1

edit: i only have 4 of those (no lame remix EPs for me, YET!)... i deserve death by the blade :(

i've got all those except the demo. i'm sure sooner or later the demo will be released on cd, so i'll wait. hopefully haughm won't be an ass about it.

but honestly, the only ones i care to listen to are PF and OSWAP

It certainly is Agalloch weather. Its finally started getting cool here, so I've been listening to more music befitting the weather. I listened to Brave Murder Day on a cold, misty morning yesterday on my way home, quite a fitting atmosphere.

questions for those of you who live where it's "agalloch weather": can i transfer my RN license there? how much do nurses make? can i still speak english?
thanks.
*starts packing*

It certainly is Agalloch weather around here. A sea of thick anthracite clouds broken in places by a stripe of sun-caressed wool. Constant breeze from the north. Icy rain. However it's Orphaned Land time!

dorian gray said:
questions for those of you who live where it's "agalloch weather": can i transfer my RN license there? how much do nurses make? can i still speak english?
thanks.
*starts packing*

Yes, IIRC we're desperate for nurses. They make less than they make in the states (hence why we're desperate). Yes you can still speak english but french is reccomended (fucking quebec).