Agalloch fans...

Six-winged Seraph

Without Air
Jun 10, 2005
Caledon, Ontario, CANADA
Production is currently underway for the vinyl release of AGALLOCH’S debut Pale Folklore masterpiece. In conjunction with The End Records’ sub-label Infinite Vinyl, the Pale Folklore double LP is slated to be released with AGALLOCH’S appearance at the Day Of The Equinox show that will take place in Toronto Canada on Oct, 14 2005. Expect exclusive artwork for this as well, but more importantly, in conjunction with AGALLOCH’S appearance for the show, Profound Lore will be preparing something special, something that will involve the vinyl release of Pale Folklore, and something that the die-hard AGALLOCH fans (especially those attending the Day Of The Equinox Festival) will not be able to pass up. A little bit pre-mature to elaborate, but when the time comes, all will be revealed…

http://www.profoundlorerecords.com/main.html

If you want to me to get you one, since I'll be attending, just PM me..... :headbang:

yup, being on the profound lore mailing list, every now and then I get one of these email announcements that make me say OH NOES PREPARE FOR VINYL ORDERING ACTION

and I don't care about whatever the special thing is, but I'll be ordering that vizzinyl