Agalloch fanboy alert!

Bruni said:
And the band (and a few others) do get their complimentary copies of course...
RC fanboys? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) shit, i'd pay for it even if i did get a free copy.

it looks extremely well put together and very cool. the only aspect i don't like, which is beyond the band's control anyhow, is that some jerk will buy this and sell it on ebay for like $400 the next day.

*remembers time he paid $135 for the ulver trilogie box*

well, whatever. :loco:

Bruni: will it be possible for someone to buy more than one copy so I can get one too. Living in Sweden and being an Agalloch fanboi sucks sometimes.

I think I decided I'm buying one for myself, so it's up to Bruni if he lets me buy one for anyone else. And if you do, you gotta Gaypal me the money like..promptly 'cause I'm a CRAZY JEW! :loco:

With 8 hours still to go.

Not that I pay too much attention to e-bay, but this is the first time I've seen one of these on e-bay. This could go very fucking expensive!

I have one of these btw. Easily my most prized possession.

I wonders how much me AAtG boxset would fetch on the ebays.
I fully wanted to love that album and cherish that thing for all eternity, but you know what? Meh. Bah. Etc.

I don't know. Lately I've been getting back into AAtG. I mean, I know it's nowhere on the level of Pale Folklore and The Mantle, but it's a pretty solid album if you can look at it outside of the shadows of its predecessors.

I agree. The album is great, but I still enjoy The Mantle and Pale Folklore better.

The ambient/post rock track on the vinyl released is fucking great, I kind of wish that was mixed into the album somehow.

I think that the first 5 tracks are stellar, some of their finest work, but the tail end of the album is still a bit of a letdown.