Agalloch on Vinyl

500 or 1000, yeah. The End sent matt a busted one... what did you think I meant? I guess I'm good at zinging people unintentionally though, huh.. haha!

MajestikMøøse said:
I'm going to wait until Profound Lore or IVS puts theirs out.

Yeah there's no need for you to order from Europe I guess, but for me there's no time to loose hehe. I must say that 500 copies is a quite silly quantity for such a band; they will be ebay "RARE CULT" and all that within months ;[

Just got a note from Profound - they're pissed that it's being sold in Europe already, but there's nothing they can do. The vinyls were manufactured in Europe so they got theirs first.

For fucks sake....yeah, this will sell quickly.

The Nest split didn't sell out immediately and they still have a few of those, but I don't know how this will fare. Better go for the mad rush the day it's released just in case.

Profound Lore just released the first album of that Toronto band they signed, Dead of Winter. It's a raw black metal album, "At the Helm of the Abyss", and something tells me it probably isn't that good, but if anyone wants to check it out, I'd be glad to hear a report.

JayKeeley said:
I'm buying these vinyl from Profound this year:

Agalloch - The Mantle
Orphaned Land - all three releases
HoM - The Bastard

I'm in for the 1st and 3rd of those! This time I should actually drive out and pick em up instead of paying 4 bucks for shipping from a place that's less than an hour away!

Demilich said:
I'm in for the 1st and 3rd of those! This time I should actually drive out and pick em up instead of paying 4 bucks for shipping from a place that's less than an hour away!

Have you not heard Mabool yet? o_O