Agalloch fanboy alert!

holy SHIT :OMG: $716!?!??! fuck me in the ass and call me shirley!!!

and fuck you guys aatg is great :mad:

thus continues the eternal war of taste between myself and doomcifer, i don't think we agree on anything haha

I've been thinking about selling my AATG box, but after this I might wait a few years untill it will fetch enough to pay for a semester of college or something rediculous. I cant imagine spending HALF of that much on any fucking CD/LP ever.

I've been thinking about selling my AATG box, but after this I might wait a few years untill it will fetch enough to pay for a semester of college or something rediculous. I cant imagine spending HALF of that much on any fucking CD/LP ever.

I know... an original copy of "Aske" probably wouldnt even fetch that much. If I were any member of Agalloch right now, I'd feel pretty weird about people paying $750 or whatever for a copy of my vinyl...

Yea, I might almost be angry haha. I mean, its one thing to be flattered that fans are devoted enough to pay large sums of money for your releases, but this is just so over the top.

Yea, I might almost be angry haha. I mean, its one thing to be flattered that fans are devoted enough to pay large sums of money for your releases, but this is just so over the top.

I wonder who actually bought it... some shit head that has hundreds of dollars sitting around for apparently nothing.

Unreal!!!!!

That's about the cost of my round trip flight to London [& Slovenia] this summer.

That's exactly what I was thinking. My crazy trip to Holland/Iceland was only a few hundred dollars more than this. Wouldn't you just travel instead or something?

haha, that is kinda dumb though, dude has the right to sell it for however much he wants as long as there's somebody stupid enough to pay the price