Agalloch on Vinyl

Well the reason why Grau/Prophecy is involved in this is quite a long story so to speak... Basically, or I should say technically, they claim that it will be illegal for me to sell copies of The Mantle on vinyl in Europe since they got the rights... I mean just to get their fucking logo on the damn thing...

Yes it was inconsiderate of them to start selling their copies, you would think they would be more considerate and show more respect towards Profound Lore and The End Records, and they better adhere to their word on the agreement that was made...

The reason why they got their copies early was because it was more convenient to send them their copies directly from the plant instead of us getting them and shipping them to them directly (which would have cost a friggin' fortune in itself...)

I will be selling my copies at a reasonable price (Canadian and US, even though shipping will most likely kill me sending them out, but it doesn't matter though), but the majority and bulk of them will be sold through The End Records as I will have a handful of them to sell at my disposal, just to let you know...

We were thinking about pressing some more, but the band wanted them to be in this limited format...

I hope they arrive soon since it takes forever for this shit to arrive...

Hope this clairfies some things...

Bruni said:
Well the reason why Grau/Prophecy is involved in this is quite a long story so to speak... Basically, or I should say technically, they claim that it will be illegal for me to sell copies of The Mantle on vinyl in Europe since they got the rights... I mean just to get their fucking logo on the damn thing...

Yes it was inconsiderate of them to start selling their copies, you would think they would be more considerate and show more respect towards Profound Lore and The End Records, and they better adhere to their word on the agreement that was made...

The reason why they got their copies early was because it was more convenient to send them their copies directly from the plant instead of us getting them and shipping them to them directly (which would have cost a friggin' fortune in itself...)

I will be selling my copies at a reasonable price (Canadian and US, even though shipping will most likely kill me sending them out, but it doesn't matter though), but the majority and bulk of them will be sold through The End Records as I will have a handful of them to sell at my disposal, just to let you know...

We were thinking about pressing some more, but the band wanted them to be in this limited format...

I hope they arrive soon since it takes forever for this shit to arrive...

Hope this clairfies some things...

But Grau only got 100 copies or? Even if it's a bit more it's still a rather small amount for the whole of Europe (on the other hand it's a small ammount all in all I guess hehe). Anyway great job of yours getting it released on this format

Bruni said:

So the band is directly involved with this? What was the thought process with starting with The Mantle? Or rather, are there plans for other Agalloch releases?