It's Agalloch weather

hahahahahahaha

well in a lot of ways, yes. when you get right down to it, stoner rock is just a revival of 70's rock n' roll which died a long time ago.

Demilich said:
took it from Agallochum, some kind of indian wood that (prepare for art-fagness) they said represented in fragrance and texture and blah blah what they thought of as the essence of the band or something.

jesus christ, some people just need to be knocked down a few notches back to reality!

and these fags won that battle of the metal :kickass: ... some time ago?

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
true enough. ok... ummm... rap is dead!? (i wish)
oh dude rap is DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAD. that shit died like 15 years ago. groups like NWA and public enemy were the pinnacle followed by well over a decade of straight bullshit.

note: i'm pretty much an outsider when it comes to rap so i could be talking out my ass. also, i just farted so i guess i am. :loco:

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
yeah, it's great up here, just the money isn't always great. A lot of times you get underpaid for what you do, but you have to weigh the balance of living in Canadar vs making $$s. I'm happy as long as I can afford the things I need. Thats why i'd prefer to work up here.
are you in vancouver? there is some insane mountain biking up there.

yeah. The 80s rap is pretty decent, some is even GOOD. Modern rap consists of a randomizing of the words "fuck, bitch, hoes, nigga, weed, shooting cops, bustin', ballin' and some other swear words"

before i got my bike stolen, i was really into riding. i would read "mountain biking" to see what you BC freaks were riding at the time. it used to irritate me that i wouldnt be able to ride my east coast-style hardtail cannondale there - id have to buy something with 10 inches of travel!

dorian gray said:
before i got my bike stolen, i was really into riding. i would read "mountain biking" to see what you BC freaks were riding at the time. it used to irritate me that i wouldnt be able to ride my east coast-style hardtail cannondale there - id have to buy something with 10 inches of travel!

I'm riding a brodie Bruzza with 1998's model of Marzocchi Z1s. Look it up, it handles it easily enough.

nice. my c-dale was a 1996 with 1999 LX components and a stock 50mm Headshok. ANCIENT by typical standards (what magazines would have you believe). worked good enough for me.
is a brodie canadian? i've never heard of it. i'll look it up.

I'm pretty sure it's canadian. They test a lot of their bikes near my shithole home town. I got to see a bunch of the 2k6 models back in spring 2005. I even got to test ride one once, just cause I was bored and hanging out at the local bike shop helping out and watching DVDs.

god damn nad said:
hahahahahahaha

well in a lot of ways, yes. when you get right down to it, stoner rock is just a revival of 70's rock n' roll which died a long time ago.

Stoner rock isn't dead, it just smells funny. I don't believe that any genre has completely died off (at least since the advent of rock), it just lays decomposing until someone elects either to reinvent or recycle it.