It's been a pleasure conversing with you.

Orchid

Nonchalant Onlooker
May 5, 2001
www.thalesband.com
Alrighty folks, frequenting this board has been a genuine pleasure. On monday I'm quitting work, and since I don't have access to the Internet at home, I probably won't be hanging around much. Not that I think that many of you would even notice my absence due to my low "interesting posts" rating. :D

I'll come pester you later if I get the chance to. Take care, the noble lot of you. ;)

It's been a pleasure to meet you here, man. I've met a lot of cool people, but you are the ONE that despite distances I truly consider to be a "real" and good friend. Please send me updates and info when you get at Protoss's computer to let me know what's going on with the Thales crew, and PRACTICE HARD. I was talking with Lee about you and he said your drumming was really impressive... I want to hear some bitchin' demo MP3's of the debut album to inspire me to create my best stuff ever for you guys.

With a reverent bow,
Hoser

P.S. When do you think you'll find yourself with regular (daily) internet access again?

Hey Orchid,

Bitch about the connection, it is something I take for granted really... I am so used to it all now.
The only thing really was when I had to endure the transition for a high bandwidth LAN connection to a MODEM...but I got over it pretty quick. If the Internet wasn't so graphic intensive...umhh

I hope that Thales keep developing, I really like "World Beyond" and I would LOVE to hear some lyrics. Do you have any penned down?

Cheers, and good luck in your quest for another communications link.

:cry:

Well,

Orchid, don't know you much, but I know you have a good head on your shoulders, and a good heart in your chest. For you I play "Epilogue" one special time.

Cheers.

And I look forward to albums from you excellent band. Don't let us down!

Hey Orchid, I really enjoyed your posts. I hope you get back here as soon as possible! Keep up the great work in Thales, I wish you all the best bro. Until your return....

later

"All things move toward their end, on that you can be sure.."

I'm glad to see that you're not leaving for a personal reason, merely a logical one.. Hope to see you back sometime soon.

I thought you may like to peruse and ponder the below while awaiting for your last day at work to end :D
'Set me a task inwhich I can put something of myself and it is no longer; it is joy; it is art'.Bliss Carmen
'One cannot but be in awe when one contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one merely tries to comprehend a little of this mystery each day. Never lose a holy curiosity'. Albert Einstein
'The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart'. Helen Keller
'I am in the midst of my true life. I am most deeply myself. At times I am spread out over the landscape and inside things and I am myself living in every tree, in the splashing of waves and the clouds and in the procession of the seasons'.C Jung
'Let it go, let it out, let it all unravel. Let if free and it can be a path on which to travel'.Leunig
'The greater the contrast, the greater the potential. Great energy only comes from corresponding great tension between opposites'.Carl Jung
'You are not enclosed within your bodies nor confined to houses and fields. That which is you dwells above the mountain and roves with the wind'.Kahlil Gibran
'When two people are at one in their inmost hearts they shatter even the strength of iron or of bronze. And when two people understand each other in their inmost hearts, their words are sweet and strong, like the fragrance of orchids'.I Ching
'We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are'.the Talmud
'What you are is what you have been, what you will be is what you do now'.Buddha
'It is easier to sail many thousands of miles through cold and storms and cannibals...than it is to explore the private sea, the Atlantic and Pacific ocean of ones being alone'.Henry David Thoreau
'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing, Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it, Avoiding danger is no safer, in the long run, than exposure'.Helen Keller
Stop Humping the laser! :lol:
Best of luck with all you endeavour! Keep that Thales tour to Australia in mind! I cherish our friendship Juuso...and hope we keep in touch, you are a tremendous friend! *huge hugs*
(the $100 internet card is in the post!)

Hey C'mon Orchid... I really voted for BRI on the song survivor too, that whole 'get rid of the pesky Finn' thing was a joke. I guess I'll have to go to Finland sometime and buy you a beer to make up for it... (any excuse to go to a new country:D )
take it easy

Originally posted by luke
that whole 'get rid of the pesky Finn' thing was a joke.

:lol:
Of course it was, I don't have that bad a sense of humour, albeit weird it is. :p The thought of referring to it did cross my mind. :)

I guess I'll have to go to Finland sometime and buy you a beer to make up for it... (any excuse to go to a new country:D )

Hell yeah, I'll buy you one if you ever come to Finland, so we're even. ;) If you, during your trip to Europe, stumble into the vicinity of Finland.. you know what to do. :)