How Do You Face Each Day?

After that first hour of talking myself into getting out of bed, it usually doesn't go all that badly.

I usually dread waking up in the morning and going to school. I am in high school and basically feel like I am forced to go there. I don't see anything extremely positive that can come from high school. At this rate, I will get a paper that will allow me me to get another paper in college and then get a job that I will hate going to. Sounds fun!

Lately I have been questioning many things. For the past few years, I have said that I want to work with computers because I find them interesting and the money is good. The more I think about it...I don't want to sit behind a computer all day and waste away my life and deal with all the stress. Also, I don't really want to put up with all of the difficult courses in college and all the hours of studying.

In the end, none of this really matters. Plus, I don't really plan on having kids at this point in my life because I cannot see bringing any kids into this chaotic world. I just want to work at a cd store and listen to music all day. I would like to be with a girl who makes me happy and be completely comfortable with her and not worry about things.

Mostly i wake up nervous! I really don't know why, but i feel weird...
After a while it's ok, but when the evening comes i am getting nervous again... same here: i dunno why, maybe it has to do with the weather?
:err:

I think it has to do with that i am unemployed at the moment, so i just sit at home mostly, which is not good at all...but i don't really know what i want to do...i am a very lost soul... :confused:

Like my friend Bleeding Skeptic says, music helps pass the time alone. I would've killed myself hadn't i met Alex (bleeding skeptic) and my other friends, and if i hadn't picked up a pencil and began drawing and writing. i stopped searching for someone to meet because i feel no one would understand me. but oh, well.

Just when the night seems its bleakest, I'll still await my destiny. Alone and afraid, I'll take on the night with clenched fists and an open mind.