How do you listen to........

I lodge two moderately sized grapefruits in each of my armpits, line dance for 45 seconds, balance an orange bowl of fishball soup on my head then sit in front of a mirror and pull l33t metal poses :mad:

:OMG: i thought i was the only one...

thank god.

Hey don't worry about it - there are heaps of us in New Zealand. I believe the night that Watershed came into our possession there were around 19.5 individuals taking part.

new zealand seems like the place to be. :worship:

Usually, before buying anything from any band, I listen to it to see the aspects that I like. Normally, I ask friends for that, or YouTube may help (Watershed's case). Happy to have discovered Opeth so far.

Usually I wait until no one is home, then crank it at ear bleeding volumes. But with Watershed, I won't be able to wait. Then after, I listen to it on my iPod multiple times to kind of absorb everything.

Usually I wait until no one is home, then crank it at ear bleeding volumes. But with Watershed, I won't be able to wait. Then after, I listen to it on my iPod multiple times to kind of absorb everything.

How can you absorb anything at all on an iPod? You're missing a lot of Watershed if you don't listen on a proper stereo system