Do you still listen to Watershed?

Ruun

German Scum
Feb 17, 2007
Germany
Now ... some months have passed, and do you still listen to it regularity? Do you think its an Opeth-Classic?

I didnt listen to it for 4 Weeks or so, i dont know why but i prefer listening to mayh, still life or BWP in my car, or when i play videogames. what do you think?

i listen to ghost reveries and watershed on my way to school, and blackwater park and deliverance when im gaming it up lol
watershed still kicks ass imo

Yeah, I listen to some WS songs almost every day when on bus/car or whatever. Actually, I should propably get back to the older albums for a change, but this one is really good..

I haven't been listening to opeth recently, busy with gojira's new album and death magnetic (I haven't been able to listen to much music lately)

just remembered: i rarely listen to porcelain heart though, always find myself skipping it, kinda like with the grand conjuration

!?!?skipping grand conjuration!?!?

man...that is my favorite song from GR

i find myself skipping TO that one

I still listen to Watershed 3 or 4 times a week. Its still amazing. Personally it is still my favourite Opeth album as there isnt 1 song i dont like on it. Album of the year for me.

No, I haven't listened to WS in a long time. Still listen to Orchid every other day though :)

I like the album but the replay value isent there as much, also theres no magic!

that's one of my least favourite opeth songs ever :p easily the weakest track on GR

On the Watershed issue: just started liking Derelict Herds, didn't care for it much in the beginning

meh, i dont know...i guess i like it because it seems like one of their more "technical" songs
and its fun as hell to play on guitar

i listen to it every other day still, but i removed coil from the playlist on my ipod ... not that i dislike the song, it's just not something i want to hear over and over again.

Yep. I listen to it regularly. It has somehow become probably my most listened to Opeth album. And the more I hear Heir Apparent, the more it's become my favorite track. It used to be TLE.

Yep, still listen to it regularly. Easily my favorite Opeth album.

"Porcelain Heart" is kind of weak, though. But it's not bad in the context of the album. I'd never put in the disc just to listen to "Porcelain Heart", but when listening to the album as a whole experience, it's nice.