When/Where do you listen to Opeth?

fps

Sep 20, 2003
Lately I've been listening to Watershed in headphones while heading out to play tennis. For some reason it's the perfect psyche-up music for it because it is heavy yet somehow calm at the same time- something like Bloodbath gets me too pumped and ruins my strokes.
You guys listen to Opeth when? In the morning to wakeup? In the car? Do you play it to your kids? (do they get scared?) Mike's got small children think he lets them see him screaming/shouting and all?

Here there and everywhere.It can be listening to them through the computer,on my way to college(MP3 player) or travelling by transport to wherever.Have many Opeth songs on my phone so I sometimes play them loud if I'm in my bedroom sometimes and am bored.I also listen to them in bed,lost many hours sleep because I have wanted to play just one more track:heh:

On my way to UNI, on the tube, on the bus, at home, in bed, on the toilet! Ugh... need to listen to some Opeth during sex! Whenever I get some! ffs...

I've had sex to the SUPER MARIO PART IN THE LOUTS EATER

not

I listen to Opeth in front of my computer and when taking the dog for a walk. At the fitness centre I prefer Nile

Anywhere. I have a mem stick for PSP that has nothing but Opeth and Opeth music videos/album art.

I usually love listening to before I go to bed so I listen to Opeth mostly then. When I do hw I sometimes listen to music and Opeth is in there sometimes. However mostly Ill listen to Opeth when Im just relaxing in bed or if im traveling somewhere etc.

I like listening to it when I'm shopping for really boring stuff, like Broccoli or old TDK D90s.

Mainly I listen to Opeth when I'm at home sitting by my computer. But I also listen to them much in my mp3 when I'm taking a walk in the forest. ;)