Do you still listen to Watershed?

I don't listen to Opeth very much now, because I am too busy with Steven Wilson's projects (Porcupine Tree, Blackfield and No-Man) and I can't wait for his solo album.:headbang:
But sure, Watershed is a classic album like all Opeth albums and I think I'll go back to it.

YES!!!!:kickass:

I, as of late, have been sending all 9 through regular rotations. As far as favorite song on WS...at the moment it's gotta be Coil --> HA. They seem incomplete without each other. Has to be one of the most brilliant Opeth moments so far. LE was my favorite when the album first came out but, as is the Opeth way, stuff grows on you.

So, yeah, Coil + HA = :OMG:

Right now i got like a "opeth everyday mind"* I was listening to Heir Apprent and The Lotus Eater today and i just got done listening to the blackwater park album.* Watershed may not be opeths best but it is still a great album.* Def. album of the year... now im waiting for RoundHouse Tapes DVD

nope, seems like I don't need to listen to the songs, but I do "need" to listen to still life, GR or BWP.

EXACTLY how i think. But I also never got tired of Deliverance, Damnation, MAYH and parts of MR, even though i consider the ones you mentioned to be better albums.

I listen to it almost every day, home, in my car and at work.
Unfortunately, I can´t listen to the special edition (5 channels) very often in my home theater... the women in my house aren´t metalheads and are not prepared for such an experience. My daughter, though, is already listening to some Korpiklaani now and then. I hope she gets prepared for Opeth soon.

Nah, its on a break for now. Went back to Ghost Reveries and gave it a few spins tho, its my least played opeth album so far and it feels nice to give it some more room. I agree with darkgift about TGC, easilly one of opeths worst songs. Fits on the album tho.

i usually listen to it whilst hangin' out with my fellow opeth homies, before going out, and reppin the opeth watershed tour shirt and hoodie :b