How often do you listen to Opeth?

I listen to Opeth at least once every few days. I to am guilty of listening just too damn much when I first got all the albums, but I've cut back. I have a pretty large amount of CD's, so I have a large playlist, and making significant time for Opeth is a challenge. But I manage pretty good. Lately, I've been hooked on Demons & Wizards self-titled. I listen to it almost daily. Does anyone else have this problem? It's just such a damn fine album. I'd cream my pants if Blind Guardian and Iced Earth toured together. Add in Opeth, and you've got the dream concert.

yeah I go through total phases with music. sometimes I wont listen to opeth for like a month or so. Lately I keep playing this Heavenly album (power metal band). I know what its like to go in phases of a certain cd. I mean, there is so much good stuff out there, and once you start getting hundreds of cds, its tough to find time for a lot of bands that are really good. usually I am pretty familiar with a band because I got into a phase of listening to them for a while, like last year when I listened to BWP almost every day for a while :D

1 song every two weeks.

and its been like that for the past 5 months id guess.... occasionally ill put on 1 CD for 1 spin and thatll be it..

What this means is that sometime in the future im going to get to rediscover Opeth.. kinda like rediscovering one of their albums (almost everyone knows how that feels) but 1000x better. I look forward to it, but for the moment i need music that is more simple and more depressive and such.

Im starting to develop a hankering for Orchid though, maybe my Opeth phase isnt too far away...

Of course, no matter what, the new CD will bring Opeth right to the forefront of my CD collection for another 15 months when it is finally released.

Daily.
But I've been trying to reduce it, I don't want to get bored of Opeth :D (if you even can). I had a long break listening to "Morningrise", and now when I decided to listen to it, it sounded better than I remembered. So I think breaks are quite nice to keep every once in a while....if you can keep them :p But I can't live a day without Opeth.

:)

I don't listen to that many bands really, so when I'm going to listen to something, there's a good chance it's Opeth. In average I would say 4 days a week or something. Of course I have these periods when I listen to many albums in a day, or not at all for like one week...

...something completely else will be this evening we will arrange, when Opeth is going to be played from Orchid to BWP. Not missing a single second. I think there's five guys coming already. ;)

I listen to Opeth on and off as the mood takes me. Almost every weekend I go over to my friends house and we listen to his morningrise vinyls and eat noodles. =]