How much "Opeth" do you show?

I don't have any Opeth t-shirts. I have a pin badge that I wear on my jacket, which I am constantly wearing. I do want a t-shirt I just never can get one in medium for some reason.

A fair judgement said:
I do want a t-shirt I just never can get one in medium for some reason.

I have the same problem... never any small or medium sizes only XXL and FUCKING HUGE... just doesn't make sense... :)

Helleanor said:
well,I suppose that everybody knows that I'm an Opeth fan as I write Opeth lyrics almost everywhere that i can...I also have BWP T-shirt,which I wear often...

lol, I have a bad habit of doing that on my school work as well.

Anyways, I've got all the CD's and the DVD etc. A Still Life and a Deliverance hoodie, and Im going to be getting the O tattooed on my arm sometime soon.

i have my one opeth shirt plain black with logo on front, band on back, and i got my opeth dogtag, hangin in the car, well before a she-devil stole it, ill get it back, just wait

Powers said:
I get what you mean yea. But the problem is i'm from the North East of England where the hight of chic tend to be a Von Dutch tracksuit. Basically if you're wearing the boots, and leather and long hair, up here, you're more or less automatically a goth. People have absaloutly no perception of different trends or scenes that kids follow up here. I used to where an Offspring Americana hoodie, goes what? People thought i was a goth, i know emo kids who are automatically labelled goth etc.

Fair enough i've grown out of following nay scene at all now, be it punk, metal, goth etc but do you get what i mean?

Yes I understand what you're saying.

On my kick ass metal vest I have an Opeth patch but that's it.

I also have the "O" tattoo on my right arm...mine is in white ink so it looks P.F.C. After one of their shows in Missouri I was talking to the singer for Beyond the Embrace and we were showing each other our Opeth tat's and Mikael came walking by and he stopped him and said hey dude you gotta see this, so I showed him my tat and he said he had never seen a white one and he really liked it. It is w/out a doubt my favorite one. If I knew how to post pics here, I'd throw up a pic of it.

Other than that I have a couple of shirts and a necklace..