How much "Opeth" do you show?

I have the GR NA tour shirt, and I'm usually listening to them and growling right along, but that's about it. I was thinking about getting a GR hoodie, but no money right now so it'll have to wait till later (I have to put money away just for In Flames merch when I go in Feb, heh)

I wear Opeth shirts almost every day. The only reason why I wouldn't wear one is if they are all dirty.

The t-shirts that I have are "Still Life", "Ghost Reveries", "World Tour 05", and a plain black with the logo on the front.

And I have a patch sewn on on my backpack.\
And I have a Deliverance poster in my room.

I have the pendant, which I sometimes wear, not often though. My sister painted the Opeth logo on one of my hardshell guitar cases, along with the text from the shirt "Look your last upon the sun"
I also just have a BWP shirt that I wear around my home or when I'm not planning to go out for long. (I don't usually wear t-shirts)

I'm planning on getting the Opeth "O" tattooed on either one of of my arms or my back. Not only cos I love the look of it, but the fact that Opeth has got me through a lot of shit in my life.

I've only got one T-shirt and thats because i don't buy band T-shirts till i've seen a band are am about to see a band. Sort of a little ritual of mine, i always buy the T-shirt of the and i've come to see when i go to see them.

For example when i went to see In Flames supporting Motorhead it was the In flames T-shirt i bought, not Motorhead's. The thing is i'm not really in the slighgtest bit goth, not to say any of you are but, alot of metallers do tend to where a lot of black and leather and big boots.

I tend to wear, jeans from top man, a blazer and brown shoes, but just so i don't look like a total little trendy faggot i wear my In Flames or Opeth t-shirt etc with that. To be fair it looks pretty good.

So by the end of this year i should also have an Emperor, Manowar, Dragon Force and The Who T-shirt, and probably a few others.

As for the Opeth tattoos i've thought about maybe having all my favourite bands logos tattooed on me from on shoulder to the other in a line. It'd look at bit like the line of logo they had on the Probot album, only with different bands.

I have a T-Shirt with the band logo and the phrase "Look your last upon the sun" on the back which I bought at a festival. But I'm not quit sure what the phrase means... Does it mean something like "Take a last look at the sun"?:ill:

Kerry King said:
I used to weat concert tshirts all the time. But not anymore. I go for a more sporty and sometimes formal look to avoid getting noticed. I no longer wear my hair down either. Its all tied. I do have an Opeth touque that I wear when its really cold... barely though.

Maybe I should just quit listening to metal if I'm so ashamed to go with the image.

KFK

Nice avatar man. Where'd you get it?

Don't own any metal t-shitrts or clothing for that matter. I like metal and am a fan but do not have the long hair, black clothing and that sort of stuff. The only black clothes I own are my black dress pants, and a black button down dress shirt, oh and black dress shoes.

Powers said:
I've only got one T-shirt and thats because i don't buy band T-shirts till i've seen a band are am about to see a band. Sort of a little ritual of mine, i always buy the T-shirt of the and i've come to see when i go to see them.

For example when i went to see In Flames supporting Motorhead it was the In flames T-shirt i bought, not Motorhead's. The thing is i'm not really in the slighgtest bit goth, not to say any of you are but, alot of metallers do tend to where a lot of black and leather and big boots.

I tend to wear, jeans from top man, a blazer and brown shoes, but just so i don't look like a total little trendy faggot i wear my In Flames or Opeth t-shirt etc with that. To be fair it looks pretty good.

So by the end of this year i should also have an Emperor, Manowar, Dragon Force and The Who T-shirt, and probably a few others.

As for the Opeth tattoos i've thought about maybe having all my favourite bands logos tattooed on me from on shoulder to the other in a line. It'd look at bit like the line of logo they had on the Probot album, only with different bands.

Black, leather, and big boots don't necessarily make you look "Goth." Black, leather, and big boots make you look like...

...you're wearing black, leather, and big boots.

Besides, if you're wearing a black leather jacket, and some combat/biker boots, you're certainly not going to look "Goth." ;)

dishcloth said:
I'm planning on getting the Opeth "O" tattooed on either one of of my arms or my back. Not only cos I love the look of it, but the fact that Opeth has got me through a lot of shit in my life.

You know... I was always against tattoos, don't ask me why. But when I saw someone with an Opeth "O" on their back at a show, I was just "wow"d. I'm really considering getting an "O" of my own.

well i have the Opeth "O" tattooed on the end of my cock, and im constantly getting arrested for flashing in public, so i guess you could say i show alot of opeth

Blackhorse_Experience said:
Nice avatar man. Where'd you get it?

Everytime I see this I think it's you! (Probably should start looking at user names lol) :)

I have nothing Opeth, well, apart from the music, but what kind of image is that?!

well,I suppose that everybody knows that I'm an Opeth fan as I write Opeth lyrics almost everywhere that i can...I also have BWP T-shirt,which I wear often...

LadyValerie said:
Black, leather, and big boots don't necessarily make you look "Goth." Black, leather, and big boots make you look like...

...you're wearing black, leather, and big boots.

Besides, if you're wearing a black leather jacket, and some combat/biker boots, you're certainly not going to look "Goth." ;)

I get what you mean yea. But the problem is i'm from the North East of England where the hight of chic tend to be a Von Dutch tracksuit. Basically if you're wearing the boots, and leather and long hair, up here, you're more or less automatically a goth. People have absaloutly no perception of different trends or scenes that kids follow up here. I used to where an Offspring Americana hoodie, goes what? People thought i was a goth, i know emo kids who are automatically labelled goth etc.

Fair enough i've grown out of following nay scene at all now, be it punk, metal, goth etc but do you get what i mean?