How much "Opeth" do you show?

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
I listen to Opeth all of the time - my favorite band.

Yet, other than a couple of t-shirts I wear while working out, and a Deliverance Black hoodie I wear on occassion to a concert, the only regular showing of Opeth I have is a pendant hanging from the rear view mirror in my car. It's small and probably never gets noticed, except by me.

If my Opeth shirts are clean, I wear them. Everyone I know knows that Opeth is my favorite band, and all of my friends love Opeth as well.

I wear my BWP tour shirt quite often, and also my newly acquired Ghost Reveries tour shirt. I purchased both at gigs.

Also, I'm thinking of ordering an Opeth hoodie, but I'm not too keen on hoodies... we'll see. :Smug:

I used to weat concert tshirts all the time. But not anymore. I go for a more sporty and sometimes formal look to avoid getting noticed. I no longer wear my hair down either. Its all tied. I do have an Opeth touque that I wear when its really cold... barely though.

Maybe I should just quit listening to metal if I'm so ashamed to go with the image.

KFK

I also have the pendant hanging from my rear view mirror, along with a bumper sticker. And the "O" keychain. I have the GR zip up hoodie that I wear when it's not too cold out. I also have about 10 Opeth shirts, but there are only 2 or 3 that I wear often.

I have more merch, but it's stashed away.

I have the 2001 tour shirt with the logo on the front and the picture of them standing in a forest on the back, which has pretty much turned grey by now but I still wear it regularly. Probably should look into buying a new one sometime.

I used to wear bandshirts including Opeth shirts, but I hardly wear my 'metal outfits' anymore.

I don't show much Opeth at all. But then I really don't need to. Everyone who knows me already associates me with Opeth. Either through choice of music, guitar playing, or the fact that they know I'm mod on here somehow, people just seem to think Ermin + Opeth =
emoticon-heart.gif

So no merch needed thankfully, haha. But for the ocassional metal gig I do break out the 'Still Life - Still Death' shirt.

I have a GT zipper hood that I use as a jacket in the summer...if I use it any other time of the year I'll get pneumonia.:erk:

I have 2 shirts and a poster, and a hoodie that doesn't fit me. One of my Opeth shirts is like 2 years old, and still fits me and is in good shape, I love that thing. The 2nd one I got a size too big, so it's hard to wear sometimes.