How often do you listen to Opeth?

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
I listen to Opeth on an almost daily basis, but I find that I'll take a break from a certain album for awhile and then dive back into it with increased enthusiasm. As it stands I haven't listened to Morningrise for a few weeks. It's almost as if I force withdrawal on myself so the high is just that much more intense.

Probably a handful of times each week. I spend time searching and listening for new music, so that limits my time for concentrated listening. Most of my music listening is done in the car - but there are so many songs that I like (non-Opeth), that I can't limit my listening to one band, no matter how much I love them.

once a week or so...i kinda overplayed opeths CDs a bit when i first got them :) so now i listen to different music again as well, so i won't get tired of opeth

(it still beats almost everything else i listen to, but i can't just listen to the same 5 CD's over and over and over)

I listen to them about 1-2 times a day...

I often put on Morningrise and listen to it with headphones when I want to sleep. But I normally fall asleep halfway through 'Advent' :)

Every day though there are exceptions but they are few... :cool:

it depends...sometimes every day..other times every 2-3 days...
the point that if i start i tend to listen to the same opeth CD twice or even thrice,like it happens to me with In The woods...
I simply can't get enough!!
Opeth's music is addictive !!! :)

I'm trying to kick the habit so I've REALLY cut back on my Opeth binge (a 5 year binge... Oh My God), for the last 3 or so months. Now I 'use' Opeth... mabey once every couple of days. I get the occassional hit when they come up on my playlist, otherwise it's whenever I'm out somewhere.

I'd probably listen to an albums worth of material about once a week. That's not always one entire album; often it's a few songs here and there from different albums.

At the rate I'm accumulating new c.ds it's really hard to listen to the stuff I've had for a while. It's a pity really...

In fact, I'd probably hear most Opeth music from brightoffski's room.