It's been a while!! Anything i need to brush up on?

Sounds good to me. I can hear all the instruments in a clean way, but it's still heavy as it should be. I just think this drum intro that starts at 06 seconds is totally "outside" of the mix, but I think it's not a mixing problem, it's about the composition

The low end is a bit out of control, like there is some kind of resonance which gets wild every time you hear the kick. The highs are a bit piercing for my tastes as well !

Yeah the resonance is coming from using Rbass on the bass guitar. I just car tested it and I just heard the resonances clearly. I think the piercing highs you are referring to is coming from the eq I used on the master bus. The color from the eq is a little harsh.

I think it sounds pretty good. (Granted I only have my ipod headphones right now since I blew up my good cans) Maybe It could use some cutting at 1k and 300hz on the guitars so they hug the bass more but otherwise I like it.

I would definitely never use Rbass, i still havent heard anything good come from it. Max i ever used is something super subtle, its based on a psychoacoustic effect and this kind of things are very often dodgy. I would retrack properly or use decent comp chaining and slight saturation over Rbass any day over bad bass !