It's Christmas!

haul from my mom and sister:

McClellan's Highland Scotch
Backpacking California book
Hiking socks (2 pairs)
National Forest Adventure Pass for 2010 (awesome! saves me money)
Drill and circular saw
Bit set
new Flannel jacket
and a Blu Ray DVD player (shocked the hell out of me)

...I think that's it. Much better than the other side of the family, but my mom and sister know me better anyway

This was the most notable thing I got for Christmas:

fasttrack_ultra_v2008.jpg

My parents gave me an awesome heavy jacket and one of my brothers gave me a flask (woo!). I also got an REI gift card which I am looking forward to using. This has probably been my best Christmas considering I can actually use my gifts for a long time to come.

My girlfriend gave me a Bialetti stove-top coffee maker, a jumper (sweater), the coolest (gay in an awesome way) purple shirt ever, and coffee from Carluccio's in Dublin, her dad brought me some coffee from Fortnum and Mason in London, and my mom sent me some cash which my bank won't let me touch 'til the 8th of January. Will probably get my mittens around a Nokia 5800 with it.

I hope it's as good as all the positive reviews have led me to believe. I hate to hand out that much cash for something that doesn't have at least four strings (or a hard drive). Funny though that I haven't read/heard a thing about how well it functions as an actual phone...