It's done!

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
So, it is now done - my DT-tattoo that is. :hotjump:

It's on the left side of my chest; the color is magenta with black lines. It is rather small, but looks great IMO. However, I was very tense and moved quite a lot while it was being made, so that it now looks a bit less great when I'm relaxed.

I'll try to get a picture of it, once it is fully healed, and post it here.

-Villain

Originally posted by Fury
what is it? The logo? I mean, the stylish DT symbol?

Yep, rather similar to the one found on the back of The Gallery for example (thanks for Alfred for the picture).

-Villain

so now what....will you go to the nearest mall and get rid of your tshirt to show your tatoo???.... Now that I come to think about it....I don't understand why ppl tatoo themselves....
tastes tastes

Awesome, I've thought about getting the Opeth 'O' like many have already. The only tats I have now are a tribal design down my left leg and Morpheus (sandman) down my right. I 'd like to see the pic after it scabs over.

Originally posted by ruinandmisery
Good deal Villian!

Let me know when you get those discs.

I will! :devil:

To everyone interested: The tattoo is healed now and I'll try to get a photo of it quickly. Thanks for the support. :wave:

-Villain

that's it morgana, tastes tastes :p

I think I would always feel some regret for staining my skin for ever....
I have enough with the freckles on my back, and well if you trace a line with a pen from freckle to freckle you'd get DT logo :loco:

fathervic (not tattoed, but liking tattoes)