Its done.

Chainer

Aug 8, 2006
My drawin of Thousand Years of Oppression is finally done(for those who want to know).Now i just need to go scan it in,and ill post it.Im already working on another one.I dont know what song its gonna be,but its gonna have one of those Thors Hammer necklaces.I was thinking Thor Arise or Annihilation of Hammerfestt.

Thats a good idea..Thousand Years of Oppression in black,with a steel helm in the background that has Gungir running through it.

Its up to you to make it into t-shirts.You guys can use it on here,just dont claim the right to drawin in.And i should have it up by tonight.

Chainer said:
I was thinking Thor Arise or Annihilation of Hammerfest.
I suggest the second one. It'd be interesting to see an interpretation of Hammerfest under siege and Thor crushing all in his way "to retrieve the crusher" ;)

Yeah yeah,the only person i knew with a scanner went to colorado yesterday.But i found someone else,friend of mine will scan it tomorrow.

I dont know where a nearby kinkos is.And the only reason its takin so long is cause my frind feels like takin his sweet ass time in scanning it.Im probably just gonna get it back on tuesday and scan it after school or somethin....The Annihilation of Hammerfest is almost done though.Im just doin the words right now.