Its done.

Well,i do know the number pad thingie..Or i used to,cause i lost that little piece of paper on my little cabinet thingie on my desk....It was like 12-somethin.I forget.
I thought there would be some variations in the spelling according to region...Its just like dialects of languages.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
So they're censoring us now. ***** piss whore ass fuck tampongpopsicle cunt fart barbera streisand kuk diskofitta my pals bitch jew buttwipe pedestrian balls.

... Let's see what comes out on the other end

watch what you say with the n word. im half black. i take offense to that

Come on man.You've seen some racial comedy right?No need to take offense to one friggin one on the internet...I dont get offended when someone calls me beaner or wetback.Not even spick.

Krigloch the Incredible Bulk said:
isnt there all kinds of variations?
Common Danish: Mjølner
Faroese: Mjølnir
Icelandic and German: Mjölnir
Norwegian: Mjølner
Swedish: Mjölner

says dictionary.com

Yeah, I guess you could say that, too. The o with a line through it and the one with the two dots is the same letter written in different languages ('cept for German), though, which sort of makes them all the same, see....if you look at it that way. And the -er or -ir ending is always there today, but in ON it's with an -ir ending. Even then, the spelling depended on who wrote it, as runes were done phonetically, so it sort of depended on how you yourself would have pronounced the word (some would have probably said it with two L's and some with one). I should have clarified that. It's a difference in current day languages, and I had my head in archaeology-space. Sorry! Too much shit going on right now...my brain feels like Swiss cheese at the moment.

...all i know is is that Master Chief has MJOLNIR armour in HALO...

if she wanted to be fierce, she should cut it off, then there wont be a handhold for someone to latch on to and whoop arse ;)

Tyra said:
It's Mjöllnir, with two L's. I guess you'll have to use the "o", though, on your keyboard. I have a Swedish language keyboard, but on English language keyboards you have to use the number pad and control features to make that letter. Haven't done it for years, so don't remember how, but it's not like people won't know what you're talking about if you write it with an o anyhow...

cant ya just use the " and than type an o after releasing it? ö.Ö"

I hate acronyms..Except when they're obvious...

Dude,you listen to some Megaherz?I lost all of the songs i had of them a while ago..Stupid computer..

Chainer said:
I hate acronyms..Except when they're obvious...

Dude,you listen to some Megaherz?I lost all of the songs i had of them a while ago..Stupid computer..

yeah you might say i have a few songs by them :saint:

Thats cool..One day my computer had a seizure and about half of my music was gone.About a gigabyte and a half.

truthfully if i lost a gigabyte and a half i dont think id even notice... simply because i have so much

but yeah ive got i think every megaherz disc on here...

im a sucker for german music, but alas its so hard to find in the states so the internet is my recourse

Söy said:
truthfully if i lost a gigabyte and a half i dont think id even notice... simply because i have so much

but yeah ive got i think every megaherz disc on here...

im a sucker for german music, but alas its so hard to find in the states so the internet is my recourse

Hrhr yeah i wouldnt rly notice 2, aspecially since i only listen to about 30% of the total i have haha.. and german music.. hmm yeah nargaroth is german? hihi.. maybe nattefrost.. hmm..

The only reason i noticed is cause my computer is a piece of crap.Nine gigabytes of memory,i think 100 and something megabytes of ram...Windows ME and a piece of crap monitor that only runs on the largest pixel setting.

Chainer said:
Come on man.You've seen some racial comedy right?No need to take offense to one friggin one on the internet...I dont get offended when someone calls me beaner or wetback.Not even spick.

yea, but you werent racially harassed during your entire career of elementary school were you?

Not then,but more-so now.I lived in California during elementary,and highschool is a bit harsher than elementry,which im sure you know.And if someone does get racial with me,i get racial with them.Cracker,honkey,white trash..Yellow man,amon other things..I use racial slurs alot,but jokingly.

And do you want me to feel sorry for you something?

if she wanted to be fierce, she should cut it off, then there wont be a handhold for someone to latch on to and whoop arse ;)

Naw, she won't have to, cuz first of all, she does archery (with her eyes closed if she wanted), so you'd be dead before you got close enough to do any asswhooping. Second of all, whoever wanted to get at her would have to step through me (good luck!) and a few Norsemen first, then her little entourage of boy "friends"... Besides, she's 11. She could make a dude drop dead just with her dirty looks.:devil: /Da Mom
Oh, and then there's Uncle Johan to reap vengeance, if all else should fail. One can always threaten...LOL.