It's here!

This wait of an imprevisible amount of days before it comes in my mail will be longer than the 3 past years :loco:

I can't wait for my pre-orders to arrive so i'm listening to this on repeat on Spotify till they do. Thank you Theocracy band for being the greatest vessels of God's glory in the realm of heavy metal.

seems on Spotify, all full songs are available. (if you're not familiar with Spotify, it's free to listen, but the only stipulation is that you have to listen to some advertisements for other promoted albums/playlists between some tracks). this will tie me over till my pre-orders of the album arrive.

I got my pre-order today and I've just started to listen to it. AMAZING!!! Just gotta love Ulterium for the fast shipping. Four days before the release date and I can blast it all day long!

I pre-ordered it and they shipped it yesterday. Thank you Ulterium and Theocracy for putting it on Spotify. My usual thing these days is to buy CDs on amazon and pirate them while I'm waiting for it to show up in the mail. I'm listening to it on Spotify now instead :). Sounds incredible, you guys really did an amazing job!

So Theocracy, thanks again for making us another CD full of outstanding music! Really awesome stuff!

I'm not gonna lie. I pre-ordered two copies right when they went on sale, and I still bought it online at work this morning! The thought of having to work all day knowing the music was right at my fingertips was just too much to bear. Ultimately, I'm happy to give more of my money to Theocracy :). There is almost no limit to the amount of money I would have payed for this album. Especially since it means they can keep doing what they're doing! Praise God for Theocracy! :headbang:

Picked up from Windows Phone/Zune Marketplace....I am spinning it right now...awesome! The long awaited day has arrived. My next LAD will be the release of the first installment of Hobbit next year.

---Prem

I pre-ordered through ulterium and am still waiting. To be honest, I should have just bought it from Amazon.

Got my copy today from Amazon (pre-ordered it) :D Came here just to say how much it rocked. This one is so much better than the last two IMO which I also liked but the melody in the individual songs have gotten much better! Lyrically it is awesome just as all the others. That's what drew me to Theocracy in the first place was the awesome lyrics even if musically, I wasn't totally feeling it like a lot of the secular stuff I like. But this... musically I really love this one!! I love watching this group evolve cause they just get better with each release. And this one is epic. Great lyrics, great music, great message... Can't count how many times I listened to Theocracy songs when I was going through rough times so really appreciate this band.

I always said this would be my "Desert Island" band... if I could only listen to one group to listen to on a desert island, this would be it because of the lyrics even if there was other stuff I liked better musically. But with this album, that's not the case. Excellent album IMO... so awesome!