ITS OFFICIAL: OLD PEOPLE CAN GO SUCK A DICK

Yes but people here don't seem to be the type of people to go around causing scenes in public and embarrassing themselves and those around them.

At least it doesn't seem like they do it. I dunno...I've never hung out with them but I can't think of a single person on this board that I wouldn't want to have a beer with.

haha, i think i embarass people, but it's not intentional, in fact, i can't help it really. har.

I certainly don't. I may act like a cunt on here, but I'm much more reserved and shy in real life.

Not that I'm not already stupid, at least compared to you folks, but I often wish I was more stupid so I would stop thinking all the time. Thinking is what gives me anxiety. I think black women like the one on the first video don't have consciousness, and run purely on instinct. Like...a normal person might see some commotion going on down the street and ponder what it is as they go to check it out. She would probably high tail it over there without making any calculations and witness the event, but not...absorb it? I dunno. I had this realization about dumb black people in elementary school but that wasn't a good example.
John you gotta get over the "black" part of it man. It's not just "dumb black people" that act like idiots, bro... and it's not just because they're black. That bitch in the video could be fucking neon pink and she'd still act like that.

And trust me, not being able to think is not what you want. Unless you consider being a vegetable in a wheelchair with lots of people around to help you piss and shit and wipe for your ass for you, a better alternative. Being able to think and use reason is what gives you the ability to rise up above all this shit that you loathe so much. If you don't think, you just turn into exactly what it is you're speaking against.

And I think you meant to say "conscience", not "conciousness" haha.

I sure did. :lol:

But about your point, I understand theres equally stupid people of every race out there. But you have to admit more often than not it'll be a black woman behaving that way.

I don't know, but that quote is pretty subjective. If you're a satisfied fool, it doesn't matter as long as you're happy.