It's Official: ROB HALFORD Rejoins JUDAS PRIEST!!...

Maideneer

Hardly working
Feb 21, 2002
Mariah Carey's panties
Visit site
JUDAS PRIEST will reunite with Rob Halford for a new album and tour in 2004, HALFORD manager John Baxter has confirmed via Rob's official web site.

Writing in response to several negative fan postings on the site with regards to HALFORD's current management situation, Baxter corroborated an earlier CNN report, saying, "This is a special day for each of the members of JUDAS PRIEST, and it doesn't need to be tarnished by the artist's fans. It has taken a lot of work for this to come together, and we'd like to enjoy the reunion period along with each of you. None of us (management) are going anywhere, just as we are hopeful none of you will go anywhere."

Profånity said:
I prefer Ripper Owens-he's not gay.

Haha, how do you know he's not gay?

Halford is the only gay guy I can stand, just because he is Halford, and the one of the best singers ever!

Profanity, I'm an engineer, and completely unaware of any law of physics obtaining to sexuality. Perhaps you can point me to a text book that contains reference to these laws.

Only one I'm aware of, and undoubtedly you're accustomed to it is that friction causes heat, and ultimately blisters.