Its's Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The album is great. No memorable songs? Are you out of your mind? Rainmaker and New Frontier grabbed me from the first listen, as did Paschendale. I see nothing wrong with the chorus to Montsegur, it reminds me of alot of whats on Powerslave.

I don't care for the production myself, but I don't see any way to make 3 guitars that are CRANKED not sound muddy. But I agree that other producers can do better.

My biggest problem with the album is the lyrical flow of most of the songs. Bruce doesn't sound relaxed singing most of these songs, plus I don't like him trying to sing beyond his range, it doesn't sound comfortable. But other than that, its good stuff to me.

Machina_of_the_Gods said:
Firstly the prooduction was done intentionally. They tried to get a vintage 70's sound but then again u wouldn't have realised this cos u were expecting NOTB part 341324

John Silver stop throwing a hissy fit u big baby! See people like u truely don't understand what music is about! cos u think there is a right and a wrong when it comes to music and that everyone should have the same taste... U act like everyone should agree with u but in reality everyone forms their own opinion. Arbitrary my friend look it up cos thats how u should look at it and thats what it is. U might not like it for what ever reason but stop forcing ur whiney opinion down everyones throats!

Here we go! u think ur better at writing songs than MAiden now? ur aa fucking miserable twat face sonsa whore! u got a superiority complex and u must feel real inferior and insecure, it shows in the way u talk about these new <Maiden songs. U know last I checked Maiden were where they are cos they write great tunes. If its so easy to do it then why arn't u where they are? u know don't answer that I know ur a struggling musician or something of that nature that would explain why u are so bitter. heres some avices for ya... go play with yer fucking nana's 2 foot wide vibrators u fucking midget dick!

sigh.. you are an imbecile beyond help..

u got a superiority complex and u must feel real inferior

I really must remember to use this in debates.

Machina_of_the_Gods said:
Firstly the prooduction was done intentionally. They tried to get a vintage 70's sound but then again u wouldn't have realised this cos u were expecting NOTB part 341324

John Silver stop throwing a hissy fit u big baby! See people like u truely don't understand what music is about! cos u think there is a right and a wrong when it comes to music and that everyone should have the same taste... U act like everyone should agree with u but in reality everyone forms their own opinion. Arbitrary my friend look it up cos thats how u should look at it and thats what it is. U might not like it for what ever reason but stop forcing ur whiney opinion down everyones throats!

Shut the fuck up, Simpleton.

Learn how to type correctly before opening your piehole.

Look, the only thing that matters right now is the fact that DOD is an incredibly bad album. It sounds bad and the songwriting itself is bad. Anyone with a clear understanding of music (not just metal, but other genres too) will hear it. It's just the bunch of sheeps who accepts anything Maiden does.

Tangerine Dreamer said:
Look, the only thing that matters right now is the fact that DOD is an incredibly bad album. It sounds bad and the songwriting itself is bad. Anyone with a clear understanding of music (not just metal, but other genres too) will hear it. It's just the bunch of sheeps who accepts anything Maiden does.

Songwriting and sound is entirely up to personal preference.

Dont' you mean PM lover? :eyes:

PMF was one of the funniest and interesting people on the board. I couldn't stand his taste in prog metal, but we were able to discuss bands like Duran and Roxy Music.

John Silver said:
The infiltration is a success! They banned me, but I was able to sign up for a last post before they deleted the thread.

JonSilveRevival
Banned

A big FUCK YOU to everyone who likes Dance of Death!

You are the dumbest fucking morons in all creation! Maiden puts out an utterly shit piece of garbage but you lap it up with cries of "OMG WTF MIADNE RULEZ!!!!!" When you will you thick headed mules wake up and realise Maiden are turning to shit?

And while I'm here, here's a second :finger2: for destroying the legacy of the Maiden board and turning it into a playground for retards.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

9th September 2003 06:08 PM

Well done! You must be proud of yourself! :zombie:
Fucking grow up man.