ITT I am behind the times

yeah, I mean, like, basic 5 megapixel digicam, some video capabilities, 40-60gigs of mp3 storage, etc. not the specialized lenses and insane megapixels and stuff that will be possible in 2010.

Japan has 'em, but they're not cheap to the point of ubiquitity. I mean, when will it be considered weird to NOT have a single multi function device? "Your Greg can't take photos?!!?!"

also: EMP capability.

I just replaced my iRiver HP-120 that I had for over a year because it broke and I decided to go with the iPod mini because the price dropped (got it for $179) and because it had that STUPID FLY pink model.

So far I love it. Things I love are the click wheel, how incredibly fast music transfers too it, how it turns on INSTANTLY, and the aesthetic. I do REALLY hate though that you can't just take music off of it without an outside program. That is really lame.

Brandon

one of the most annoying things about the Nomad (which I really like otherwise) is that you can't delete or edit music on the device. (like on most other mp3 players currently, too). i have zillions of mp3s i uploaded improperly tagged, but you can't see the filename, so they're all just <Unknown> <Unknown> and you can't delete or change them without plugging in the Nomad to a computer. wtg. it would not be hard to allow you to scroll-wheel type in song names (it would be annoying, but not as annoying as not being able to).

But yea since buying my first mp3 player Christmas of 2003 it's been probably the greatest item I own. I use it everyday to run, anytime I go to class, go walking, anything... but yea... badass. Great investment for me

Brandon