ITT I am posting from Vancouver

that's why I kinda like winter better, because you can keep your cell phne, cigs and stuff in your jacket pockets which is ok. But over the summer I always carry a backpack to put that stuff in.

Even if you have like cargo pants putting stuff in those big side pockets is still not much of a solution to the discomfort.

i was just bitching to my roommate that i have no pockets i can really use for my ipod because pants pockets are not meant to hold stuff.

clipping stuff is sort of corny though, especially cell phones like . when a guy has his phone clipped to his belt he's all like "OH GOTTA KEEP MY PHONE RIGHT HERE BECAUSE I'M MR IMPORTANT"

See, this is why we all need those giants cage balls they use to roll around in American Gladiators, you could just drop stuff on the floor and then in a little while when you needed it, BAM! There it would be. Also, it would eliminate the need for actually touching people as you move through crowds, so you don't have to deal with getting fat, hairy, sweaty Greek guy juice on you.

I am awarding myself a medal for this idea.

That fact that it looks so queer is my I haven't bought one of those cellphone clip/bag things.
It's pretty practical though.

Also I didn't wear sunglasses for like 15 years because I was always under the impression that I looked like I was trying really hard to look cool when I wore sunglasses.

Osmose, I think that if you wre cruising along with all that stuff in your cage, as you roll a lot of it might bounce around and smack you in the grill.

haha @ the sunglasses thing. i wear them constantly, and i mean they do make you look cool but in a not so obvious / really cheesy way like a cell phone clip OR like one of those a-holes that wears their cell phone earpiece/headset even when they're not on the phone. (greg if you do that ever i will cut your arms off).

Not if you were moving really fast, centripetal force would keep it pinned in place, like on those rooms that spin or swinging a full bucket in circles.

57098248_l.jpg

Molester or not? Let me know so I can decide on the mustache or not to round out the look.

like aviators plus a mustache.
that's the worst.

I think I kinda look ok. I have extra big old-school ones I stole from my dad because he has a really fat head. I mean maybe I look like a retard or drunk, but at least not like a kid toucher.

122139164_l.jpg