ITT: ritual sacrifice of korn album

Erik said:
you're a decent bloke, i wouldn't take $3 to shitten up your music collection that much

stop listening to shit

also: the satisfaction of doing this and the lulz in the thread were easily worth more than $3

EDIT: lol you probably mean the opeth one
that's an old pic, i dunno if it's originally ellestin's but i do believe whoever took the pic didn't destroy it on purpose

yeah, I was going to say...

NO ONE GOT MY FUCKING JOKE

I remember once I found a CD with clouds on it, and I didnt listen to it.But evenutally I did. and I was like "its good charlotte" So I didn't want the cloud CD. so me and a friend got on bikes with fake pirate patches and threw it at little druggy kids who ran after it.

WORD LIFE

i dont know what korn is doing these days but the debut and life is peachy had a few scant quality songs.

in other news, Nachthymnen is pure class

I was at my friend's house one time and I noticed that these three kids I know (who were incredibly high) were walking by his house. I put on an Indiana Jones hat and grabbed a LARGE (LAAARGE) black leather whip (yes, that just happened to be sitting around) and fucking ran out of the house screaming at them and cracking that thing as loud as I could. Never seen stoner kids freak out and run so fast.

Pure
Fucking
Terror.

Great times.

My favorite "I found some CDs" story is a handful of shitz probably tossed out of a stolen car. Had Kill 'em All which I... shit I dunno what happened to it, I'll have to track it down, Eminem, Pennywise, Methods of Mayhem, and a few others.

I listened to Kill 'em All (duh), and then tried Methods of Mayhem. Man, and I thought Motley Crue sucked balls. :ill:

Only thing i've ever found was a coffee mug by the side of the road, and the lid. Nothing wrong with it at all. So I washed the fuck out of it and its stil my coffee mug to this day. Best way to start a kickass camping trip ever.

I dropped my Wake Up and Smell The Carcass CD in the gutter once, and several weeks later a living critter was still claiming the small puddle of water caught between the cardboard thingy and the jewel case as his domain.

Ellestin said:
:Smug:

solarpeth5gn.jpg

I cry a little bit inside whenever I see that picture.

good work erik

i should do that with my damnation cd. i don't even know why it's in my collection because i've never liked opeth