ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

Oh Babu! Never has a Presidon't been so dependent on a teleprompter. This mammalia negra has a screen waiting for him as he exits Air Force One, at rudimentary speeches, in the oval office while being serviced by the man in the yellow hat. Wherever this Obrah treads, a big 19 inch screen glares his reflection. C'mon,lets see that razor sharp wit and charismatic au natural delivery we keep hearing oh so much about.

Yesterday, I had a my pals in a wheelchair, just minutes after I gave him 50 cents to make a phone call say, "Obama be in da White House, peckawood." Mind you this was at work, or I'd have the right mind to disconnect his battery. What did he mean by that I wonder? Now that a coon is hanging from the chandeliers of D.C, we're supposed to lay down and give way to the age of spooks because some mulatto who has no ancestral commonality to your forefathers suffering is spouting liberal unifying shibboleths and wayward edicts? If you are sincerely proud of this man's accomplishments, if you consider his victory a step forward for your people, show some civility and attempt to better yourselves as a group. Filthy fucking dogs!

Last edited by a moderator:
jerry how's your blood pressure these days? i imagine you constantly frothing at the mouth, pacing around and muttering about mongoloids like ignatius j reilly in a confederacy of dunces

on topic, this one goes out to lurch:

lol ... thanks for the video.
here's another

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ruzKsfSd24&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynrrqjt-XWI&feature=related[/ame]

It's not black people...it's just fucking people.

C'mon Nick, referring to them as people really is a stretch isn't? These outdated farm animals who have an insatiable appetite for their fellow farm grown clucking cousins lack any civility whatsoever. The whole, "I'm uneducated, uncouth, and malcontent for everything the white man has done to me..." is an excuse forty years devoid of validity. I'm sick and tired of every negar over the age of 60 looking at me as if I'm the man in the Yellow Hat. I have not spent an hour oppressing your people, so leave the stank eye back in the closed canopy forest in which ye reside. If I'm not having infirmed blackened pea brains calling me "peckawood" after giving them a handout, I'm having senior citizen simians bat their eyes in disgust in appreciation for opening doors their preoccupied prehensile tails are unable to ajar. While African American youths are disgusting in their lack of pursuing virtuous self-sustaining lives, the older echelon of swinging charred humanity carry a chip of resentment that burns my loins hotter than the stove in Uncle Tom's Cabin. Never have I witnessed so much racism against my vanquished people than I have in the past 3 years or so. The Black Panthers are alive and well, I assure you. We're truly running out of time, and AIDS has become ineffective in our plight for social harmony. The Swine Flu goes by the name of Jeremetrius. :oops:

Peanut Butter originated as a dental adhesive to take away attention from midnight pilferers whose pearly whites would give up the jig under a moonlit reflection. You give me any African Inventor, I'll show you their nefarious ulterior objective.

I miss my band. Huge stress reliever and tons o'fun. Old vid:

We were training that bassist. He's not very good.

Fuck dude, why are you still here?!? I've heard better pipes emanating from dilapidated Detroit dwellings plumbed by Mexicans with carpal tunnel. Two cats humping on a warm manifold with the engine reved to 7,000 rpms sounds more agreeable to my auditory senses. You're shitting in the house that Ali built! :mad:

Hahahaha.... everybody's such a dick to you. Maybe if you play up the racism thing, you'll be in RiA's loving arms in no time...?