ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

Sorry for the double post but SHIT:

That opening growl!!!! I didn't think he could do it live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking A, they do. Too bad Ragnarok was the same weekend as their appearance in Berlin. We even saw people with DC shirts on when leaving for the train in Berlin...

This young lady pretty much sums up my taste in women. Only thing wrong with this is she doesn't do a search for "dorian gray" and it's an earlier version that doesn't show her actually wearing the "little black dress". It'll have to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
This young lady pretty much sums up my taste in women. Only thing wrong with this is she doesn't do a search for "dorian gray" and it's an earlier version that doesn't show her actually wearing the "little black dress". It'll have to do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nk5QzXbQ4A
yes!
and the older one when the chick has a tattoo on her back that she wants removed. hot!:oops:

:lol: ... from a recent Sabbath in-store signing ... watch super-fan #1 in action

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkR87msW3XI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

He embodies all annoying concert-goers. You know, the guy who sees a one inch gap between your crotch and the guy in front of you and he squeezes in and proceeds to do the same act he does in this video but with more headbanging. When he hits your sternum with the back of his head (because he's like 5'4"), there's never an apology

Dead On, Jonathan!

Reminds me of a tale of when Climb Thar and I attended an Amoney Amarth gig headlined by CoB at the Wiltern. (Mid-sized Venue w/ seating) Well, the place is packed like a can of sardines we're guided by the usher towards a certain section that's projecting near capacity. We squeeze in between two rows at the request of the usher and begin to watch Amon Amarth's exaltation of the Norse mythology before 1,300 H & M heathens. One attendee in particular does not take too kindly to Mike obstructing his view of Johan's pot belly and begins grinding his "junk" on the apogee of Climb Thar's "Hill". You couldn't fit a magazine between them. Mike rightfully getting bothered by this boyishly brute show of post pubescent dominance, kindly asks the gent if he could spare him an ounce or two of breathing room, to which the cad contemptuously offers no buffer. Words are exchanged for a couple minutes, with myself attempting to bring peace between the two by telling the asshat, "hey don't worry, you'll get to see Bodom." He retorts, "hey we're here to see all the bands", in the most douche baggish manner I've ever heard a word uttered. They finally relent, seeing that we dismissed their angsty yelps for Yassir Arafat's vlasdic, we stay for the remainder of AA's sub-par set, and this musical jimebend goes down as a regretful footnote in the book of "Why didn't we just clock these faggots?"

never had a problem with people behind me. usually after a loud "ugh" they step back quite a few feet to the side.