ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

Skit from my cousin's wedding reception last night, starring my sister-in-law Amy (red hair), cousin Cassie (young one), my aunt Susie (having the shits), and myself making the shit noises. I sucked though cuz I was trying to keep from laughing. My mom can be heard laughing at the end and almost ruining the skit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently this dance is the current thing in Jamaica...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtRDezPmc_o&feature=channel_page[/ame]

What?

(It's funnier if you think back to the moment you first here the song in Ocarina of Time and have your memories SHATTERED)

haha I fucking love this song
what a brilliant bass line

OMFG this song kicked my 13 year old face in
Sebastian Bach was a fucking awesome vocalist

hahaha wtf?
I've never been able to actually figure out exactly what Highway Patrols do other than finger a radar gun

Nick recommended them awhile back

Unter Töchtern Der Wüste Full Version

-What's up with all the nigvids on this page? Disgusting fucks.

- Aurel, I was listening to Artie Lange on the Adam Carolla podcast this morning. There's no way in hell that this guy is clean. Sure, he's dropped some weight, just means he's kicked the heroine, and has picked up the meth. He was brutally unfunny in a Bill Hicks sort of way. I did enjoy him back in the day when Stern was on terrestrial radio, but now the dude is just a mess. Dude makes 80k a gig doing standup, is on one of the most popular radio shows of all-time, is banging hot models, and the dude can't get over the fact that his daddy fell 30 feet off a stolen ladder. That segment from Kimmel was perfectly set up for him to pull pre-made jokes out of his lexicon.

Adam-and-Artie-500x378.jpg

Here's the podcast if you're interested.
http://cioffi.cachefly.net/2009.06.17ACP.mp3

Furthermore, this Mighty Mighty Bosstones song stands the test of time. Guilty pleasure, fawk ewe! Feel good Music! Life-Ska!

i don't think Artie is clean either ... what's his thing again? what's the demon he can't get over?

re" the Mighty Mighty Bosstones ... back in the early 90's, when Erik was just a toddler, I was interning at Mercury records and the chick that I was working under was dating the singer. Many a days were spent by me trying to track the broad down for this dude.

i once also spent a few minutes on the phone with some dude, that at the end of the conversation told me ... "well, if you see the guy, tell him Gene Simmons called"