ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

i am no drummer but this style seems a bit strange

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqUYzQxBwG4&feature=related[/ame]

A Band that should have been selling out stadiums... if not for mismanagement and a demented vocalist?

Cirith Ungol is so god damn awesome. It did take a bit get into the vocals, but they* are fucking phenomenal.

*unclear on purpose.

Ford GT40 is the best car ever.
Dork is the only way to describe the passenger.
Pussy describes the driver.

as much as I love my MINI, I would love something that responds with fury to a light throttle blip.

Shit. Left out Dodge Challenger V-8, Dodge Charger R/T, new hideous Camaro. Lots of choices of American power nowadays.

Shit. Left out Dodge Challenger V-8, Dodge Charger R/T, new hideous Camaro. Lots of choices of American power nowadays.

the new Camaro is pretty damn bloated. Sat in one and it felt nothing like a sports car, even parked in the dealer showroom.

I am not getting shit for quite some time, will save for a Gallardo :loco:

Aurel, the other day I parked next to a Mini with a child seat in the back. I wanted so bad to take a pic and send it to you but alas, didn't have the camera. I found it inspirational though...maybe there's still hope I can squeeze one into the back of the Ranger supercab. :loco:

haha ... there are a lot of MINI owners with even 2 child seats in the back.
some put their kids in through the hatch opening :lol:

nope ... and I don't really want to.
would however really like to drive any SRT branded Dodge ... especially the Challenger