ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

Sounds like a good weekend but five bux say the demo recording won't happen, still a good weekend though. What will the LANing games be? You playing Secret of Mana and the others playing the BF:BC2 Beta and WOW?

actually the demo recording will happen, at the very least we're going to start w/the drums

playing diablo 2 and total annihilation and worms 2 probably

actually the demo recording will happen, at the very least we're going to start w/the drums

playing diablo 2 and total annihilation and worms 2 probably

Diablo II = one of the best games.
Is Worms 2 the worms that rox the most?!?!?!? I've barely played any after the first one tbh (because all the sequels were crappy)
TA rox and I pwn ur azz in it. Spring?

Total Annihilation is fucking awesome

You guys ever play Supreme Commander? Made by Chris Taylor, same guy who made Total Annihilation... It's the extension of TA essentially with zooming and stuff, pretty awesome. I still haven't tried Spring, should get on that.

Supreme Commander 2 is coming out next month actually.

I have Supreme Commander, played it for a little while. Didn't like it too much, you had to spend too much time zoomed out in the Tactical view or whatever. The cut scenes sure were pretty, though.

Diablo II = one of the best games.
Is Worms 2 the worms that rox the most?!?!?!? I've barely played any after the first one tbh (because all the sequels were crappy)
TA rox and I pwn ur azz in it. Spring?

i will be pwning them nubs in sc

Total Annihilation is fucking awesome

You guys ever play Supreme Commander? Made by Chris Taylor, same guy who made Total Annihilation... It's the extension of TA essentially with zooming and stuff, pretty awesome. I still haven't tried Spring, should get on that.

Supreme Commander 2 is coming out next month actually.

i will definitely be playing supreme commander the day i upgrade from my geforce2 mx

spring is super cool, it's like TA except nearly 100% balanced (everyone knows that unfortunately, some units are more or less useless in TA if you're playing against someone who's above average) and in 3D

:worship:

tell me more about this
It's a sad story about a boy who failed to see how his actions in an alternate reality reflected on his surroundings in what he knew as the reality.

Me and Jonas (dude who made the Lethal video among others (Dark Funeral is the latest music video I know of, kinda kool vid imo) maybe you know him?) did this in our university days, we got a fuckbunch of bad clips of the teachers' kids and such that we were supposed to turn into a killer movie. Luckily we were allowed to add a few of our own clips and sound if needed and whäm, the Game Devil had arisen! 95% of the time making this was spent learning to and making kool quake maps (made my own house while learning! I hope I still have that map somewhere)

Five metal points to whoever names all the songs used correctly!

I'm very happy that you liked it.

morbid saint assassin
deathspell omega first prayer
slayer raining blood
sepultura antichrist

w00ta

this is too funny ... CF playing Jewel Throne during the still inexplicable poser years ... TW wearing an LA Guns shirt :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is too funny ... CF playing Jewel Throne during the still inexplicable poser years ... TW wearing an LA Guns shirt :lol:
aurel, you were around

was this whole cold lake transformation thing any more understandable at the time it happened? because to me it's just completely inexplicable and absurd, like i have no idea how this happened, why, or how anyone in the band or management or any member of the public thought it was a good idea at any point

i honestly don't recall too much about how it ended up happening. this was pre-internet so when the disc was released its when people found out about it. there was no warning of any sorts so to speak.
of course it was deemed a total sellout ... but back then, CF already got a lot of flack for ITP already, which was a complete departure from TMT ... those days these types of drastic shifts were unheard of ... but Cold Lake was just, I have no idea.

I read Tom's book some years ago and if I remember correctly he claimed, he himself was fascinated with the glam scene and took the band in that direction. Who knows, he is pretty impulsive and i can't think of any manager in their right mind suggesting something like this.

hahah ... this is pretty cool, Lombardo's sons

Last edited by a moderator:
the fact is i got very sick and was in bed for like 6 days straight. it was an unforeseen circumstance so you can take your 5bux and shove em!

and now i'm busy with other things so no envenomed, but it is happening though