ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

Great video. Adorable child + not understanding a damn thing that was said = good times. I was also glad to see Master of Puppets up there. I'll give this 4 stars (out of 5).
Thank you, but I don't see any rankings on the video tbh fyi... :eek: is a good face to make when a killer album just WHAM appears out of nowhere after you've manhandled some cardboard and bubblewrap.

must be signed in and i don't have an account ;(
http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=7uxM-ZoXtt4&sharing_token=uHPvG2moI-uR_2pNxdUusg is supposed to work anyway I think, don't really want to put live action public on the interweb due to creepy red dragon lords and such

maybe YOU will have to visit, eh??
I did call you on Saturday actually to drink your coffee but the number you have dialed could not be reached, some dude told me on both numbers for you I have (I dunno which is the old one)

i've been losing a lot of phones this past year :d

Yeah...that was my own rating system. Would have been a 5 had the little one thrown up the horns.
I kinda figured that and tried to get you back to the tube and rate it there so I could use the star rankings to shine at social conventions. Didn't work out great.

This was when she watched TV for the very first time (Nifelheim live video)
IMG_8190.jpg

Mütiilation on this picture but it's the same vhs (just to prove that she was watching satan's videos because it's not evident on the first picture)
IMG_8133.jpg

next weekend is LAN weekend and possibly envenomed demo recording weekend

next weekend is LAN weekend and possibly envenomed demo recording weekend
Sounds like a good weekend but five bux say the demo recording won't happen, still a good weekend though. What will the LANing games be? You playing Secret of Mana and the others playing the BF:BC2 Beta and WOW?