ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

i find this confusing, as adblock plus was either bought out or given a lot of money by google not that long ago to whitelist their shit.

it's the reason i switched to adblock edge.

Wow, really? That's lame. I haven't noticed any Googleshit, I usually descend like an angry 14-year-old on anything even resembling an ad on my puters. My only battle that took more than 30 seconds to win was when Facebutt started that Trending bullshit. That was a rough 5 minutes before I figured out a way to kill that off!

EDIT: https://adblockplus.org/en/acceptable-ads <-- I don't even remember this being a "thing" so I likely unchecked that box so quickly that it didn't even register as a past action in my memory banks upon whatever update this began with.

EDITx2: Good fucking goat, what an awful run-on sentence, ending on a preposition no less! :guh:

i find this confusing, as adblock plus was either bought out or given a lot of money by google not that long ago to whitelist their shit.

it's the reason i switched to adblock edge.

Really? Ive been using that for ages and havent seen a single add since I installed it. Maybe its a regional thing?